PS3 - Request Now they are saying Trophy support on the last 4 DLC PS3 tables might not happen.. :(

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
In the PS Blog interview with Bobby Knight:

KongWen on July 5th, 2012 at 12:51 pm said:
Will one of these updates add trophy support for the DLC tables?

+ Bobby King on July 5th, 2012 at 4:34 pm said:
For sure, add-on packs 3 and 4 will support trophies. We’re still looking into whether we can add it for the DLC that has already been released.

I really think they need to get some better information on the PS3.
Trophy support can, and has been done in several games that didn't originally include include it (IE: Uncharted). They were added via updates.

I really hope they can get this figured out. Especially since they promised they would be adding the trophy support in the next PS3 update!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Topic title is misleading

Misleading how?

KongWen was asking if the update would add trophy support for the DLC tables that were released and
Bobby King questioned weather it was even possible...

It's quite a different answer that I got when I asked about it on their Facebook pack a few weeks ago:
782347bb.png

"PREVIOUSLY RELEASED” was promised so I really hope you can make good on that.

As far as the topic goes. Farsight has gone from saying
"We plan to add the following trophies on PS3/Vita for ALL DLC tables (previously released and future tables)
in the July or August update"

to
"We’re still looking into whether we can add it for the DLC that has already been released."

That doesn't sound too promising to me.

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
The topic title is fine and it really is a shame that there is any possibility of them not being added. Whether you like trophies or not, they should have been there from the start the day the DLC was released.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The topic title is fine and it really is a shame that there is any possibility of them not being added. Whether you like trophies or not, they should have been there from the start the day the DLC was released.

I agree, but the next best thing would be for them to update ASAP and make sure to add support for the last 4 tables.
They have promised this on the last 4 tables, so to not do it now could cause a backlash with fans.

I was holding off on completing the Wizard Goals for the last 4 tables because a
couple of them are tough (at least for me anyway) and I doubt the trophies will pop retroactively.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I think the big problem is going to be actually getting trophies for stuff you've already done.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I think the big problem is going to be actually getting trophies for stuff you've already done.

Yeah, but that was expected. I replayed Uncharted after they added trophy support and it was kind of fun to play through it again. Like I mentioned though, after Farsight mentioned they were adding trophy support for the last DLC tables I held off
On the Wizard goals. Maybe there is a way they could add a check for the goals and have the trophies pop accordingly. I don't know.... Just having trophy support would make a lot of people happy though.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Having finished the standard goals on all and the wizard goals on some tables already I wonder though if there's still any chance in getting those trophies. I'm not sure if there's any way to reset those goals/tables. Well, if there is then I don't know how to do it.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
you could always delete your game profile data to wipe everything and start over. Obviously not an ideal option.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts