offline data required please for versions 1.71.27 or 1.71.33

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
TPA v1.71.33

Code:
DQpbU2V0dGluZ3NdDQpNb2RWZXJzaW9uPTIuMDYNCg0KW1RQQV0NCkdhbWVWZXJzaW9uPTEuNzEuMzMNClByb2Nlc3NOYW1lPVBpbmJhbGxBcmNhZGUxMQ0KV2luZG93TmFtZT1QaW5iYWxsIEFyY2FkZSBEWDExDQpDbGFzc05hbWU9R2FtZVdpbmRvd0NsYXNzDQpCYXNlQ2FtZXJhT2Zmc2V0PTB4NjQwDQpCYXNlQ2FtZXJhT2Zmc2V0RXh0cmE9MA0KQmFzZUNhbWVyYVBvaW50ZXI9MHhCMEE4RkMNCkZyZWVDYW1lcmE9MHgyNTg1NkENClRhYmxlTmFtZT0weEFGMjEzNw0KVmVyc2lvblBvaW50ZXI9MHg5M0YyMjgNCkdhbWVTdGF0ZT0weEFGOTk4NA0K

seantrow

Jun 16, 2012
Having trouble using this.
When I run the app I get a report that the server is down. So, I copied this string into a file "OfflineData.TPA". Now the app runs but when launching TPA from steam I get an "incorrect game version" dialog. It says it "works for version 1.71.33 only" but that number matches what the app reports for itself ("vs 1.71.33 DX11" in the main window).
Any ideas?

Carl.13

Dec 24, 2022
The update server presumably is not working now.
The fcm on Mega is the 1st original version. (check properties)
So, the latest string will not work.
Without the latest & last Exe file, we are a bit stuffed. Unless a kind person has the latest Exe file they would like to point us to?
nope sorry

Carny_Priest

Jan 9, 2015
Hi, for jollies I re-installed Pinball Arcade from Steam yesterday. It is 1.71.33. I've downloaded FCM v2.06 from here and from the Pincab Passion link. Bit compare proves they are the same executable. I can't generate an offline data file. The Pincab Passion link has a file but I get the "incorrect game version" error. I can confirm that the contents of that ofline data file is the same as in the post above from Oct 6. Anyone have something different?

As a long shot alternative maybe the PinballArcade11.exe had an undocumented change without incrementing the version number? Can someone confirm? Attaching the checksum.

Attachments

• PinballArcade11.sha256.txt
    87 bytes · Views: 3

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
You're right. The steam files have changed without any increment of PBA version.
We have to wait for an update from NoEx .. of look for the old version ...

Carny_Priest

Jan 9, 2015
At least I can stop trying to get FCM working for now.

I did get direct launching of tables working in my cabinet using Pinball Arcade Loader:

I am using PinballY front-end to display backglass images or videos during play on a second screen. And then dmdext for grabbing DMD frames from memory and displaying on a third screen. Dmdext has native support for Pinball Arcade and has shaders/upscaling, and supports ColorDMD-like colorization of scores and scenes.

I've incorporated the loader inside another launcher that allows selecting 2-player, 3-player, etc. hotseat from the front-end.

The difference with FCM aside from it working perfectly fine with the current version of Pinball Arcade is that the camera is not free. There are at least three fixed camera views suitable for cabinets, but that's it. Plus, it does not support spanning the playfield off screen, so the DMD is always visible on the playfield during play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.