Orbals: Farsight's Other Game

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
It looks like it could be fun.

Anything to help fill FS's coffers is good for us as long as they feel the love for pinball though.
Sometimes it does make me wonder just how successful TPA really is that they have to branch off like this but I don't want to worry too much about that.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
its not really branching out theyre doing what they do best Re-hash an older game with newer graphics and physics sound familiar? :p I wouldn't be suprised if one of thier kids is doing it for a school project :p

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
I don't believe it's an entirely new concept though. I remember ther being a game on the NES with the same ideas, only it was 2D. Obviously hehe. :)

Both Orbals and Mojo! remind me of Go Bonkers! from the Genesis version of Action 52. Fittingly enough, also by FarSight. Probably one of the few decent games on there.

Still better than the NES original, though, even if it isn't as infamous as that one.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Both Orbals and Mojo! remind me of Go Bonkers! from the Genesis version of Action 52. Fittingly enough, also by FarSight. Probably one of the few decent games on there.

Still better than the NES original, though, even if it isn't as infamous as that one.

Waaaaaa? Farsight produced the Action 52 on the Genesis?
And yeah, Bonkers. That's the one. So if Farsight programmed that maybe Mojo was original after all.

I hope it does better for them than Zen Minigolf and Kick Beat have done for Zen Studios.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Waaaaaa? Farsight produced the Action 52 on the Genesis?

gfs_40832_1_1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts