Original Concept Tables?

pindave

Nov 28, 2016
I know that everyone loves to play the old classics, and I certainly wouldn't want to take away a lot of time from the development of getting more of them out into the game. I was just wondering what people thought about trying to develop new designs/concepts into Pinball Arcade? Obviously, there isn't a lot of new "real" pinball tables getting created anymore, but, it seems like it is a much lower bar (cost wise) to get a new realistic pinball table design done via Pinball Arcade, vs. "real life" (and you never know, if an original "P.A." design seems to be popular, maybe it then gets made in real life eventually).

I am sure there are a number of media properties that are out there that would make for great pinball table designs. One of the top of my head that I am semi-surprised never got made previously in 40+ years as a real pinball machine is a "Price is Right" table.... a lot of elements within the show that would work great within a pinball table design (spinning the "Big Wheel", Plinko with a pinball, various other popular pricing games, etc).

I would think that P.A. could work with various current media properties like that on "new" pinball table designs, and the cross promotion done there (since the show/network would probably promote that this playable pinball machine is available) would bring more attention to "Pinball Arcade" in general (which is a good thing).

Any other current media properties that haven't had a pinball table made for them that you'd like to see possibly in P.A.?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts