Bug Outlane special does not tick off Wizard goal

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have now had three balls collecting the Special through the outlanes but has in no case got the Wizard goal ticked off. If I haven't completely misunderstood the wizard goal, this is a bug. As mentioned in the other thread about Lymants Lament (or whatever it was called) it seems to be a problem with that as well. I got it 2-3 times before it was ticket off in my Wizard Goal list.

Anyone else experienced this?

Playing on iPad...

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I can't get the special to register for the wizard goal too, this has been posted in the main bug thread. Got Lament to register for me today, the first time I got it,
Slam23

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
This has happened to me twice this week, after getting the outlane special, it never registered on the list.

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
Hmm, and here I was thinking I was the only one! No wizard goal for me either, despite getting the Special 10+ times....

Farsight, this kind of stuff is really annoying!

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
so i managed to get the special wizard goal yesterday... there was no multiball, and it checked off when collecting the special on the left side...

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
After many many attempts to get this goal done, I finally got it.

Being in a multi-ball seemed to be the problem for me. I finally got it in single ball play.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Is this still a problem for people?
I still can't seem to get it on the ps3

I know I've hit the special in the past, but my current problem is that I can't even get the special to light up anymore.

Following the in game directions,
"Collecting four of the six monsters' instruments lights a Special
in the left outlane. Drain a ball in the lit outlane to collect the special, which awards an extra ball"

I've collected 4 or more of the instruments on several ocassions and the special doesn't light.
Am I missing something here?? (Playing on the Ps3 Ver 2.0.5)

Last edited:

Members online

Members online