Overlooked Pinballistick? Think Again ...

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Since we are all pinball fans here, I wanted everyone to know that I really enjoy Pinballistic on PS3. Pricing is great ... 1st table is $3.99 and two additional tables are $2.99 each. Or you can save a little more and pick up the bundle with all three tables.

What separates Pinballistick from TBA and Zen is that each table offered has two modes. You have your classic table which is like a regular pinball table or you can play BATTLE PINBALL and this is really what seperates it from the pack!

In battle pinball, one large table spans across your screen that is two tables which are connected. So as you play your opponent, not only can you watch what they are doing but things you do on your side affect what happens on their side and your balls can pass over to their table too! Its just some really crazy fun pinball going on here.

NOTE: SADLY, THERE IS NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! Why that feature is not offered is beyond me, it just makes perfect sense for it to be ... but if you have a buddy to play with at home ... its a blast.

here is a clip of my favorite table ... Made of Money ... followed by the game's description on the PSN's games website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjrXUNpd30

Pinballistik

Battle Pinball explodes onto the scene in the amazing Pinballistik! Race for points or beat the clock, all the while griefing your opponent in the most intense competitive pinball action ever devised. For the purists, there are fully realized and authentic Classic tables too.

- Explosive Battle Pinball: For the first time, duke it out with two players on the same pinball table! Use griefing tactics to gain an edge over your buddy or, for the first time ever in pinball games, face off against a cunning AI opponent. Warning: Intense action, these tables are not for the faint of heart!

- Authentic Classic Pinball: Amazing physics fused with animated targets and story-like features create an unforgettable pinball experience.

- Compete for Pinball Dominance: Aim for the top spot at the online Rankings - there are many game configuration options and all game modes are tracked.

- Build your Own Arcade: Start out in the Wild-West with 'Circle The Wagons'. Blast into the final frontier with 'Sector X' and rake in a fortune with the 'Made of Money' add-on tables, all available now. Every table has both Battle and Classic modes.

- Tons of Trophies: All themed tables have their own unique and engaging trophies to aim for with 525 points to be gained in all!

Last edited:

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I've played it and to me it gets old quick, the new Zen Pinball is going to have split screen local multiplayer that should be interesting.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I kind of like the two player in Pinballistic but I don't like the camera angles. In single player there doesn't seem to be a fixed camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts