Paid and free versions -- Differences?

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Just wanted to know: are there any differences between the paid version and the free version nowadays, since TOTAN was made free? 'Cause, while I don't have an iOS device myself, I have played it on a relatives' iPad, and the free version did come with TOTAN on the My Tables menu like in the Android/Kindle Fire ports.

Just asking.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The main difference is that if you buy some tables on one version and some on the other, it often leads to problems down the line with tables not being visible.

I'd go with the paid version and stick with it.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
The main difference is that if you buy some tables on one version and some on the other, it often leads to problems down the line with tables not being visible.

I'd go with the paid version and stick with it.
no problem just load the free version and restore the tables that you purchased on that version first. Load the paid version and restore any tables you purchased within the paid version there. Its just requires the extra step of loading both versions. After your done you can delete the free version. That said there are both the free and paid version i see in my game centre . Different leaderboards for free and paid versions. Please keep in mind TPA is pushing the free version on their website with no mention of the paid version option. The only way a new comer knows about the paid version is to see the two different versions in the app store . Because i started with the free version if i ever need to reinstall the APP i need to load the free version first i did a few practice runs the other night and was able to recover all tables and have them appear in the paid version without issue.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I think it still does. You need a farsight account to sync it because the Apple receipts don't line up so you're really getting it from Farsight, not Apple.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I think it still does. You need a farsight account to sync it because the Apple receipts don't line up so you're really getting it from Farsight, not Apple.
i have a farsight account its free to create a farsight account and having one allows remote backup of some data like goals and local high scores.

Mikey

Oct 28, 2013
Also i think with the paid version you get arabian nights pro version, as i couldn't get into changing the table settings withe free one, i could when i bought the paid version

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts