Paragon is up for iOS

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I thought we were getting a months worth of updates and bug fixes with this table? What's up!

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
Can somebody who has played Paragon IRL answer a question? Is the saucer detection this bad on the IRL table? Both the Paragon and Golden Cliff saucers are ridiculously picky.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Can somebody who has played Paragon IRL answer a question? Is the saucer detection this bad on the IRL table? Both the Paragon and Golden Cliff saucers are ridiculously picky.

In my experience yes, the saucers act pretty much like the TPA version. Lip outs and rolling just off the edge are pretty common. Worse on pins with a lot of wear. I can't remember if they grabbed better back in the day when the pins were new though. Just too long ago for me to recall.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
In my experience yes, the saucers act pretty much like the TPA version. Lip outs and rolling just off the edge are pretty common. Worse on pins with a lot of wear. I can't remember if they grabbed better back in the day when the pins were new though. Just too long ago for me to recall.

Thanks, Kolchak.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
wait till you try and play these six tables. They crash the app
Bride of pinbot
Centigrade 37
Eldorodo EM
Fireball
Flight 2000
Going nuts

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Some things positive about Paragon. It is hard like it should be. Very random and much less predictable than EBD. Getting double flipper *****ed happens a lot. Also, the table does look very good on my iPad mini 2. Very sharp. I always want better lighting but, I understand the limitations.

Kramer

Apr 23, 2012
I thought we were getting a months worth of updates and bug fixes with this table? What's up!

23 or 24 tables have been tweaked or had the newer flipper physics added.

I wish Terminator and Twilight Zone had the newer flippers added though.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
The following tables are listed in the changelog posted on the front page on April 23 as having been updated in some way yet they *DO NOT* push updates on iOS. What is up with that?

Cactus Jacks
Genie
Haunted House
Twilight Zone
TX Sector
Xenon

Really disappointed about the crashing, too. Paragon definitely needs tuning but I'm not worried about that.

The tables that have been updated are definitely an improvement but we still have a long way to go on iOS.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
What's up with the friggin ads when trying Paragon out first before potentially buying. Ewwwwww. That's sick fest.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
wait till you try and play these six tables. They crash the app
Bride of pinbot
Centigrade 37
Eldorodo EM
Fireball
Flight 2000
Going nuts

Sorry about that. We've fixed these tables on our end, but until we're able to push out another update for iOS they won't be automatically updated on your device(s). In the meantime please delete and redownload these tables via the Manage Tables screen to get them working again.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Sorry about that. We've fixed these tables on our end, but until we're able to push out another update for iOS they won't be automatically updated on your device(s). In the meantime please delete and redownload these tables via the Manage Tables screen to get them working again.

Deleted and reinstalled the mentioned tables several times - got everything to work, except
Bride of pinbot and flight 2000

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Deleted and reinstalled the mentioned tables several times - got everything to work, except
Bride of pinbot and flight 2000

I can confirm the same for me. Deleted and reinstalled all the broken tables and Bride and flight2k still crash the app on iOS.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
When is the pause button and table position number gonna be moved on goin nuts.
I'm goin nuts on why with the latest update to the table it still hasn't been moved.....you don't know what score you have or how much time you have left with one ball left.
Come on Fairsight, surely this must of been a crucial fix on this table

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.