Pinball Arcade 12 Days of Christmas 2015

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Just posting information in this thread about the new things they have reveled in the lead up to Christmas this December.

Day 1:
New tourney announced for mobile, PC, and PSN.

Day 2:
Pinball Arcade support announced for Oculus Rift.

Day 3:
Live stream of the new Judge Dredd table today at 4 pm PST / 7 pm EST

Day 4:
Head to Head mode confirmed to still be in development, will launch early 2016; AG Soccer confirmed as either Feb. or March's table.

Day 5:
Judge Dredd released for iOS, Android, PC, Ouya

Day 6:
Season 1 flash sale

Day 7:
New UI beta (that just removes No Fear and Judge Dredd and does nothing else)

Day 8:
Seasons 2 & 3 flash sale

Day 9:
First three Season 5 tables released for PS3 and Vita

Day 10:
Wii U version of Pinball Arcade still exists

Day 11:
Brunswick Pro Bowling available for $19.76

Day 12:
Doctor Who Kickstarter in early 2016

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Thanks so much for this post, Captain... I found out about the new tournament here. Does anyone have a link to prior 12 Days posts? I'm curious if Farsight drops any big news in this festival.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
12 days of christmas.
Who really cares any more!

Good question. Especially after previous offerings such as WiiU TPA footage, Orbals, Pinabll After Dark, ROM emulation, and a few things I may be missing.

Oh, and the new GUI, which remains at large.

EDIT: I just saw that Spork98765 touched on some of these things too.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Good question. Especially after previous offerings such as WiiU TPA footage, Orbals, Pinabll After Dark, ROM emulation, and a few things I may be missing.

Oh, and the new GUI, which remains at large.

EDIT: I just saw that Spork98765 touched on some of these things too.

I'm not expecting much this year. In fact I'm already predicting Thursday to be live stream announcement, Friday to be table release.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
holy titty fook batman!

xmas 2016 i cant wait!

Seems stern are lighting a fire under farsights collective managment (note the all our apps qualifier)

Still im sure noex will have a much more functional version tbh, abirtary limits we have come to expect.

I miss tpa havent played almost this entire year!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
holy titty fook batman!

xmas 2016 i cant wait!

Seems stern are lighting a fire under farsights collective managment (note the all our apps qualifier)

Still im sure noex will have a much more functional version tbh, abirtary limits we have come to expect.

I miss tpa havent played almost this entire year!

Thanks for being you, Heretic. My thought is that if you are starting to miss TPA, then it's time to try it again.

Happy New Year, Mr. 'Tic. :D ;)

Edit: I hope all of you who want the Oculus Rift option to play TPA will get it sooner-than-later. I suspect if I tried OR I would be like Cecil the SeaSick Sea Serpent or worse. Cheers!

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I hope day 3 is for Farsight to get me a damn working Christmas tree, with an elf to put up the tinsels.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts