Pinball Easter Eggs

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I was playing NBA Fastbreak last night in Visual Pinball, when all of the sudden the table went into 'midnight madness' mode. Multiball with crazy scoring, never had seen that before. When I looked at the clock on my computer, sure enough, it was midnight.

So this got me wondering, what other easter eggs are out there, and which are specifically in TPA?

Though I haven't been able to do it myself, I know the EIEIO one for BoP exists, and I've read that if you enter MOO as your initials on certain tables (not sure which) the table will "moo" at you.

So how 'bout it? What easter eggs you guys know about, and include directions on getting them if they are within TPA!

As for the BoP one, I believe it's hold right flipper 45 seconds, left 45 seconds, both 45 seconds, then tap out Old MacDonald (all before launching the ball). Are there visual cues to help though? Cause I've seen the display doing a count on occasion, but it hasn't helped me do it yet.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
MOO table are MM and CV in the highscore initial entry enter MOO. I seen a website that shows ALL easter eggs I think it was easter eggs & cows or vive versa Id add a link but im on my PS3 and I dont know how :)

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Hold both flippers just before you enter the bazaar on totan, after a few times you'll get the message 'a new cow', and a million points.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Not really what I would call an easter egg, but Bud from No Good Gofers says "Now, head for the cellar!" (most likely after a failed multiball, can't remember right now) and Buzz says "Wrong game, idiot!". Nice little nod to Whirlwind!

On RBION when you start Frog Frenzy, the DMD goes into a fake reboot mode, with a "Just kidding!" right after it. It only did it once so far so I might be remembering it wrong, but man, that really caught me off guard ;)

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
I've tested all of the easter eggs listed on Cows and Easter Eggs for the tables on TPA, and all of the possible ones (due to controller limitations) work - even the reboot rom on CV.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
ROM EMULATED! Havnt tried MK3 hints yet,I wonder if they work for MK3? The birthday/time sensitive eggs shoul be able to be manipulated by the system clock scince its not a dedicated time/date server like GT5. ILL TRY NEW YEARS! or CHRISMAST!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I couldn't get HPPY NEW YEARS to work,I set internal clock to 1-1-200. If its NOT dedicated it should work, so either it is...unlikley, or it was left out since it only happens on a TILT or turning on the table.

Adam

Apr 5, 2012
Off the top of my head, look for these when Creature from the Black Lagoon comes out:

- Hold down both flippers when you open the Snack Bar to blow it up
- Hold down both flippers when you get a snack to choke the crap out of the attendant
- When you win at Video Mode, let one last punch out to perform a fatality

Yes, this table is quite violent.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts