Pinball games not updated to 64bit on IOS

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Thanks! Wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?

I found the App Compatibility list on the iPad (Settings > general >about > applications) where it tells you which installed apps won't work with the update.

I presumed Zacc pinball wouldn't make the cut, and the App Store says it hasn't been updated since ’15, but it's not on the list. I'm not expecting the list to be entirely reliable but that would be a bonus! Don't believe it tho. Might email them, too.

Quite a few things on the death-list that make my eyes tear up, tho. Might spend the next few hours composing pleading emails.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Thanks! Wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?

I found the App Compatibility list on the iPad (Settings > general >about > applications) where it tells you which installed apps won't work with the update.

I presumed Zacc pinball wouldn't make the cut, and the App Store says it hasn't been updated since ’15, but it's not on the list. I'm not expecting the list to be entirely reliable but that would be a bonus! Don't believe it tho. Might email them, too.

Quite a few things on the death-list that make my eyes tear up, tho. Might spend the next few hours composing pleading emails.

I just updated to iOS 11 and Zaccaria works fine!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, Xcom, Activision Anthology, and Gridlee (mame emulator) aren't being updated, so I'm not updating this iPad ever again.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Pffft in trumps America iOS upgrades YOU.

Xcoms been updated but obviously griddle never will

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.