Pinball Heroes heading to the Vita.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Out today, £3.99 with a trial available. Anyone tried it yet? Rated at only 3.63/5...
I haven't bought it yet, but the game does have full Vita support (trophies and touch screen support) from what I've read. Pinball Heroes was originally released on the PSP game.

FWIW, it's $5.99 on the US store.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I bought it and messed around with it a bit.
My impressions so far: the camera is awful and not switchable. The physics are not up to par. But the some of the tables are worth playing. If you like the PlayStation theme, and have enough patience it's probably with $6 for 8 tables

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
I'll be curious to try this since I already have Pinball Heroes 1 & 2 on the PSP and find them to be fun little time wasters when I'm out on the road for a few minutes.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I bought the game a couple days ago. It's not bad for the price ($6 for 8 tables), but whoever created the game doesn't know much about pinball. It's missing a couple of the fundamentals, such as elastics/rubbers and the upward nudge. In other words, it's impossible to do bounce passing and bang backs in this game.

The physics are pretty solid with some realistic sound samples. The music is a hit or miss though, which means some tables have more life to them than others.

There are quite a few table goals to complete and the trophy objectives are pretty challenging. I would say that the game is a bit weak compared to TPA and ZP, but better than Pinball Dreams/Fantasies (available as Minis). If you are a casual pinball fan, then you'll like this game. If you are a hardcore pinball player, then you might want to avoid it.

Last edited:

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Feel sorry for game companies who make games like this. Why would you play this over TPA/Zen?

Because it's fun? Clearly it's not "real" pinball, but it's entertaining and getting all the goals is actually quite challenging. It helps that the nudge is very responsive (actually moves the ball considerably) and doesn't tilt easily, but still, plenty of hours worth in gameplay for only $6. And if you're familiar with the Sony IPs featured it's cool to see how they adapted them to pinball. You could do some really cool stuff with these IPs on a real table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.