PinWar

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_EHRRDyM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is a lot of fun. It isn't traditional pinball, but more like puzzle pinball.

It's been out on iOS for a while now, but it deserves to be welcomed to Google Play as part of the pinball renaissance we're seeing.

If this gets GPG multiplayer, it is going to be taking up a lot of my time. It currently has leaderboards and achievements.

It's worth noting up-front that there is an opportunity to use IAP currency (lightning bolts :p) to unlock content. It should not put you off though. You get *plenty* of lightning bolts when you play levels and can unlock everything if you play enough.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Looks good - but I think they have managed to out - do Zen with the flipper gap.
5eju4esy.jpg

:D

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
That's a feature... :)

Traditional pinball it ain't. That's what makes so refreshing.

Did I mention the table builder?

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Reminds me of an old NES pinball game I (still) have - unfortunately it was all in Japanese, but it was a pile of fun and had head to head modes and everything... wish I actually understood what the game was saying...

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Nope - but I was sold already at the head to head.

New Zen tables next week, this soon, Pro Pinball getting closer... All we need is Zaccaria for Android AND PC and I'll be skint but happy.

Fix that right up for ya. ;)

Btw, that mobile game looks pretty spiffy from the previews. Not exactly pinball as you say, but something else in nature.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.