Pitch & Putt - anything special?

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
And the unbalanced scoring actually converges back to balanced at the high end, with multiple ways to abuse multiple billions (Skins doubling, Lightning Storm/Anything Goes, Pitch & Putt.)
Is there anything I haven't seen about Pitch & Putt?

According to the instructions there are 20 seconds to score eventually 10M at some spots. That isn't really much to really bother. Super Jackpot in regular MB scores 300M and Lightning Storm scores 25 M for the same spots and you can hit them as often as you want (until 2 balls drain).

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
The Pitch & Putt award is your bonus for the current ball. This is increased by 1M for every hit on the hidden bumpers by the captive ball. If you shoot the captive ball correctly from a catch on the right flipper, your ball is guaranteed to come back to a catch to do it again, thanks to TPA's nonrandom railroad physics. So repeat banging on the captive ball until the bonus maxes at 255M, then every Pitch & Putt shot scores that much, and it's possible to nail about 20 shots during the timer. The hole itself and the lane feeding back to the upper flipper each count as separate P&P awards.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
So repeat banging on the captive ball until the bonus maxes at 255M,
255 shots without a drain and each awarding just 1M bonus B-). There is actually a drain risk on my droid. The ball deflects into the right outlane (~10%). During Pitch&Put, however, this bonus increases significantly (about 50M random each shot).

Last edited:

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
255 shots without a drain and each awarding just 1M bonus B-). There is actually a drain risk on my droid. The ball deflects into the right outlane (~10%). During Pitch&Put, however, this bonus increases significantly (about 50M random each shot).

U dont need 255 shots, usually the captive ball got 5M on each shot on average. Anyway i tried it last night, goin to those 255M is not that hard (on PS3 at least), but i cant be consistent on the upper left flipper shot to the putting green, so i surended this way of scoring. And i got no regret, the table has a so nice flow and so many ways to score points...

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
the tale is tuned to let you shoot the putting green properly up the ramp if the ball was trapped. you are most likely flipping too late.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.