Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
As many members who frequent the chatroom know, I am one of the youngest members on the forum. Last year, I discovered a game called Team Fortress 2 that WAS one of my favorite games to play. But after about a month, my parents quickly turned it off because of its excessive violence and "terrible graphics". I later found a setting that turns off all blood in the game, but my parents still didn't trust me to play it.

Fast forward to February 2014, when I learned of a game that was like TF2, named "Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare". 24-player online multiplayer, like TF2. Class-based, like TF2. Outfit customization, like TF2. Voicechat and other functionalities, like TF2. All combined in an E10+ setting that combines the depth of TF2 with family-friendly content, while still retaining a bit of blood. But hey - you're not killing actual people.

It looks like it's coming out 2/25/14, so if anyone has a 360 or XBONE with a Live account, let me know and I'll add you.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
It looks inetersting but it is also a timed exclusive. I'll wait for the PS4 version. The Xbone version also has split-screen offline. Still I am rather skeptical as Popcap has never made a game like this before.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts