Playing Ten Whole Days of TPA

The Pinball Arcade was released for Steam on 11-04-13. Today Steam registers that I have played 249 hours of TPA since its release. That’s 10 - 24 hour days of playing pinball. I figure the other nine hours was spent doing something else. I usually log off TPA if it’s going to be more than 5 minutes. I want the time Steam says I’ve played TPA as close to reality as possible.

I am so thankful to have The Pinball Arcade on the PC through Steam. All I have to do is a few mouse clicks and I have a great pinball arcade at my fingertips. I feel so fortunate and thankful.

It is also astounding that I can sit down in front a thing that looks like a blank picture frame and with a couple of button pushes and a few clicks, I find myself playing what looks like a pinball machine I played in the 1970's. Isn't that amazing! I bet your grandma didn't have that opportunity like that or for us older folks, our parents.

Here is my take on TPA and FarSight Studios. Yes, TPA may have some flaws and sometimes waiting for the implementation of a new feature can be unbearable; however, we all should be thankful for what we have now and not whine about things that should/maybe will happen in the future.

Y'all know FarSight Studios is close to the San Andreas Fault and one 7.5 earthquake close to Big Bear Lake and we won't have TPA for a long time. Let's hope that TAF is published before that.

I just feel gosh-darn lucky to play all these fabulous pinball machine tables from my past while sitting on my arse is parked in my recliner.

Luck, Laughter and Happiness…..MontanaFrank

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
thats some going frankie, hope your well and your getting out and about or ill kick yer arse! seriously tho enjky your summer with lots of real pinball and junk food

Members online

Members online