PS3 - Request Playlist for back round music during play on ps3 and 4.Ballys Kiss machine 1978

motorcitymike12

Jul 5, 2013
I would be great if you could set up an update so we can play our favorite songs while we play pinball.I would also like to put a vote in for the Ballys 1978 KISS pinball machine and other bands as well.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I would be great if you could set up an update so we can play our favorite songs while we play pinball.I would also like to put a vote in for the Ballys 1978 KISS pinball machine and other bands as well.

FS has said that band themed pinball machines like Kiss and AC/DC are unlikely because of licensing costs.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012

I agree 1000% an have been asking (fighting) for this feature since before TPA was even released. It's an option that makes more sense than just about any other option! The one thing many of us who date back to the prime arcade days remember, is jamming out on a pinball machine while listening to some great music.
The two go together like peanut butter and chocolate!

Back in the PHOF days, Farsight said they would definitely consider it, but it never happened. I thought for sure this feature would be a day one option for TPA given how many other PS3 games started addin the ability to play music via the XMB, especially the puzzle, brick breaker, and pinball style games.

All we can do is keep requesting it and hoping they listen.
The fact that they just added the ability to listen to music while playing the iOS version might be a good sign... Or not (who knows).

I'd love to see a pinball game like Tommy, Metallica, KISS, and AC/DC, but as others have said, the license fees must be high. It's really pretty silly when you think about it. Why would a company/band charge so muh money for a quick looping sample of a song, or a (in some cases) inferior MIDI version of a song. Thy shouldn't charge that much for this.

In KISS pinball you can barely even tell what song it is! It's just a series of dings.

Anyway, there is already a few new games based on bands popping up on iOS. AC/DC and Alice in Chains pinball.

spanner

Jan 27, 2013
The background music on the menu is from the game on the psp,who made the music..??

Its from the psp game they made called."Pinball Classics The Gottlieb Collection"

When they first released The Pinball Arcade it didn't have music on the menu,If I remember only the sound from the pinball.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts