PS Vita "Super Patch"

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hi, problem solved for Vita. All 50 plus pro tables with are working normally. It took a couple hours but I deleted all Pinball Arcade data and reinstalled the game and all tables. If some tables didn't show up after reinstalling then I had to manully download and transfer from my PS3. Then look for any leftover data in my PS Store download list. So far no signs of errors. My only complaint is the Season bundles don't have all data for the seasons as it should for some reason, that's why I had to manully hunt down the remaining data. Thank you for your help.

So you're able to play MM and BoP with the pro version installed?

Star Hedgehog

Feb 4, 2014
So you're able to play MM and BoP with the pro version installed?

Yes. When I restarted the game later that day, MM reverted back to standard table rather than Pro but both tables are still playable. I don't know why that happened, I could redownload the pro upgrade again but don't know what will happen if I do. I will wait and see if FarSight makes a fix for it soon. In the meantime i am happy they are playable.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yes. When I restarted the game later that day, MM reverted back to standard table rather than Pro but both tables are still playable. I don't know why that happened, I could redownload the pro upgrade again but don't know what will happen if I do. I will wait and see if FarSight makes a fix for it soon. In the meantime i am happy they are playable.

Ok. That's where I'm at too.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014

Ha!

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
I just bought the basic game for Vita, and played a game of Black Hole. It ran very fluidly, but I noticed the interface was old, and the bug where the gates can be closed again whilst still in the lower platforms was still there. I relaunched the game, and it installed the patch. Now, it has the (worse, IMO) new interface, and Black Hole is now suffering with such poor frame-rate that it isn't really fun to play. The gate closing bug is fixed, though.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I just bought the basic game for Vita, and played a game of Black Hole. It ran very fluidly, but I noticed the interface was old, and the bug where the gates can be closed again whilst still in the lower platforms was still there. I relaunched the game, and it installed the patch. Now, it has the (worse, IMO) new interface, and Black Hole is now suffering with such poor frame-rate that it isn't really fun to play. The gate closing bug is fixed, though.

ya i use to enjoy black hole, now it runs like crap, the ball lags and jutters. at least the newer tables run good.

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
I've tried some other camera angles, and they don't seem as bad, however I really think FS need to address this - not just because it's one of my fave tables, but because this is potentially losing them purchases. If any tables need to run perfectly it's the ones in the base pack, and the most important camera angle to get right is the default.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I've tried some other camera angles, and they don't seem as bad, however I really think FS need to address this - not just because it's one of my fave tables, but because this is potentially losing them purchases. If any tables need to run perfectly it's the ones in the base pack, and the most important camera angle to get right is the default.

yeah some angles are worse than others. and yeah its dumb to have issues in the base pack, but i guess its an acurate reflection of what they are going to be dealing with in some of the other tables.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts