PS3 - Bug PS3 tournament issue

KBJAXMAN

Dec 3, 2013
In the current PS3 tournament, if I try to play the same table without going back to the tournament menu first, it freezes the game. I then have to quit TPA and restart it. Is anyone else having this issue?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
In the current PS3 tournament, if I try to play the same table without going back to the tournament menu first, it freezes the game. I then have to quit TPA and restart it. Is anyone else having this issue?

I had that problem with Genie.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
On the EU version, there's a bug too, but slightly different:

After finishing a game, the attract mode camera doesn't move (there's the music and the hud, but the screen is "frozen"). If I start a game, the camera stays locked on the backglass. I can quit to the menu screen by pressing start then "exit game".

So, right after finishing a game, instead of press X to start a new game, I press O to go back to the tourney menu, and when I come back to the table, the attract mode works correctly (the camera move) and I can start a game.

By the way, the timer on Gorgar is hard to read (it's the same font than the alphanumeric displayer, but it is melted with the wooden floor...)

maezun

Jul 21, 2013

Having the same problem on pretty much every table, driving me mad :mad:

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
When the game seems to freeze, I just hit start on PS3 control and select resume, and I continue without having to restart.

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
I think Farsight should let us vote on which tables to include in future tournaments. That way we could avoid the buggy ones and only play tables suited to the 20 min time format (no grinders etc.). It won't happen though because they're always gonna want at least two new tables per tourney to increase sales but whatever, being able to vote would still be good.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Same issue, every table. Camera appears to get stuck after every game and attract mode doesn't start, then starting a new game without quitting to the list does nothing. I'll try pressing start next time, think I hit everything except start & select.

plebc

Jul 24, 2012
Now when I log in it shows the bronze tournament. I'm in gold.

Same problem here. Was playing on my ps3, in silver, then logged on on my vita and it was saying that there was only silver and bronze and that I was in bronze. All my scores in the tournament so far were missing. Logged back in to the ps3 and had the same problem.

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
I have same probrem at August tournament. I kept my chair in gold tournament on July tournament but today I log in it shows the bronze tournament.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I have same probrem at August tournament. I kept my chair in gold tournament on July tournament but today I log in it shows the bronze tournament.

I got kicked all the way down to bronze too. I dont really care, but it's just goofy.

ZOGSLAYER

Jun 18, 2014

This same thing just happened to me. I just posted on their Facebook asking if it could be fixed. As anyone asked FS about this and had a reply?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts