Psycho Pinball

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Get yourself a Sega Genesis/Megadrive emulator, and hunt down that ROM. If you can forgive the scrolling playfield this was perhaps the best damn pinball-game to come out of the 16-bit era.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I played this on DOS, good stuff.
I've played both so I noticed the difference.

MS-DOS version: dot-matrix minigames
SEGA version: video arcade-minigames

By the way, haven't mentioned a favorite table yet.
In spite of the multitable (offering the psycho-carnival table linking to the three other tables through tent-shots) my favorite was Trick or Treat.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, the EU megadrive version plays great on US Genesis systems (and unlike JP Megadrive games, there's no difference in cart shape to worry about. PAL standard and/or region lock can be an issue for some games, but isn't for this one) and is cheap. Not to mention it's not exactly legal to download the ROM. I heard good things about the PC version and, I think that one can be found for cheap, as well. I like the game quite a bit myself, but with games like the Crush series around, I don't agree it was the best of the 16 bit era (definitely one of the best pinballs on the MD/Genesis, though).

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Plays really nice - I was a snes owner at the time so missed out on this one.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
but with games like the Crush series around, I don't agree it was the best of the 16 bit era

\m/

board-ac_big.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.