Quick newbie question on purchases...

otterhead

Aug 26, 2013
Hi folks, I searched the forums but can't find an answer to something that's surprisingly a little confusing to a newb...

How do I buy all the existing tables? Do I simply buy Season 1 and then buy Season 2, or is there a "buy everything" option? And are the Pro Tables included, or do I then have to buy those separately as well?

Sorry for such a n00b question, but for as awesome as the tables are in the app, the purchase options are a bit confusing.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
If you haven't bought any of the tables yet then the season packs are definitely the way to go, as you SAVE money vs. individual purchases. Pro tables are extra, but there are also pro table season packs, if you already know you want all of the pro add-ons... If you want it all, just buy season 1 and then season 2 (of which not all tables have been released yet, but you automatically pay for the unreleased ones in advance).

otterhead

Aug 26, 2013
Ok, so there's no way to buy all of the pro packs in one lump purchase--- only in season packs after purchasing the two seasons?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Ok, so there's no way to buy all of the pro packs in one lump purchase--- only in season packs after purchasing the two seasons?

You can buy a 'pro pack' version of season packs 1 & 2.
Just to be clear, that is 2 purchases total, which will give you all tables released to date, and future tables till the end of season 2, and it will include pro packs for all applicable tables.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I couldn't tell you exactly, as I own all the tables at the minute and therefore can't access the purchase screens to figure it out for you.

Could someone without all tables, document the procedure for him?

As a guess... start the app, at first splash screen pick 'season 1 tables', click on any purchasable table, press 'buy - or purchase' and when options for purchase come up, make sure you pick 'purchase season 1 - pro'.
Repeat above for season 2.

(Bear in mind I'm guessing at the available options here).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts