Ranking the first 6 seasons

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
I own all 6 (for Windows/PC) and for fun I went through and rated every table 1-5 points, won't bore you with that.

I then divided the # of tables in that season into the total points for that season to get an average
and that is how I got this ranking of the seasons:

#1 Season 1, easy winner. [this included the 4 starters plus "Season 1"]

#2 Season 3

#3 Season 4

#4 Season 2

and tied for last: Seasons 5 & 6

Try my method and report your results, maybe?

I wound up with a 3.xx average for every season.

Only 3 tables for me were rated a 1, but 11 were 5's.

Last edited:

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I am basing my order on percentages of tables I regularly play in each season. Season 1 by a wide margin.

#1 - Season 1 @ 82% - Too much to love in this season to list.

#2 - Season 4 @ 70% - Addams Family, Earthshaker, Red & Ted, Love me some Jack*Bot!

#3 - Season 3 @ 70% - Damn good tables in this pack - It came in 3rd because as I must as I love Fish Tales, TPA's tuning just doesn't feel right and I just can't stand playing it. It felt PERFECT in Beta, why did it change?

#4 - Season 5 @ 55% - HS2 For the Win! Tomcat, MSF, Dredd, Last Action Hero.

#5 - Season 2 @ 37% - Cactus Canyon, Champion Pub, T2, White Water and that's about it.

#6 - Season 6 @ 33% - Dr. Who, Indy 500, SoF. I don't have the love for EBD that everyone else has.

Last edited:

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
haha yeah Season 1 is absurd, I will be surprised if anyone doesn't have it at #1 vs the rest.

I only rated one table out of the 22 a 1 of 5 and 6 5's.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
haha yeah Season 1 is absurd, I will be surprised if anyone doesn't have it at #1 vs the rest.

I only rated one table out of the 22 a 1 of 5 and 6 5's.

I'd be curious if anyone ranks any season over Season 1.

We both ranked 1,3 and 4 in the top 3, for different reasons I'm sure. Picks 2 and 3 could have gone either way for me but if Fish Tales were better I would have flipped the 2 picks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.