Release of packs

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I would love to buy tables from season 4 but I don't want to purchase individual tables. Anyone know when the first pack might come about?

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I would love to buy tables from season 4 but I don't want to purchase individual tables. Anyone know when the first pack might come about?

Originally two tables were released monthly, as older tables were reintroduced. Essentially you were paying $5 for new table and getting an older one for free. Farsight continues this price plan and only offers discounts if you buy an entire season up front. Combining tables as a pack and paying less than $10 is something that has not yet been seen nor likely to occur.

Keep in mind that if you plan on purchasing a lot, deciding on buying a season will save you 40% = $30, over paying $50 =$5 per table.

Hope that helps. :)

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
Good to know, thanks! I may have to bite the bullet. I don't want to wait for the entire season to be available. I would love it if they offered a pass for a season that's not finished yet.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Good to know, thanks! I may have to bite the bullet. I don't want to wait for the entire season to be available. I would love it if they offered a pass for a season that's not finished yet.

Steam is the only platform that I know of that does provide this. Mainly because it receives timely updates each month with new tables. Sony and Microsoft prohibit sales of items not yet released and also delay releases.

If you have a decent gaming rig I recommend using Steam. You can always upgrade a computer 10 + years from now and your favorite pinball tables will be waiting for you :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Steam is the only platform that I know of that does provide this. Mainly because it receives timely updates each month with new tables. Sony and Microsoft prohibit sales of items not yet released and also delay releases.

If you have a decent gaming rig I recommend using Steam. You can always upgrade a computer 10 + years from now and your favorite pinball tables will be waiting for you :)

Season passes for unreleased content are also available on Android.

I can't comment on Sony or XBox because I don't own either system.

iTunes used to sell passes up front but apparently Apple don't like that so asked FS to stop doing it.

etchie

Sep 4, 2014

Really what I would love most is the ability to buy a season when it starts and just automatically be able to download them as they become available. For say, $50 or so. I would do it on a heartbeat.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.