Rescue 911 Twitchstream....

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Will be Thursday Mar 24th at 4pm Pacific (7pm Eastern), followed by the Buffalo Pinball gang playing a real Rescue 911.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Well actually I don't remember the table. I do remember being really displeased with it and its Premier buddies (TOff, CBW, SF2). I hope to find it a hidden gem, but I strongly expect that people's reaction to it will be like it was to CBW and LCA, somewhere between there.

I don't remember seeing less excitement for a TPA table release in a really long time...

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I haven't played it that much but I would certainly rank it above both CBW and LCA. I remember a deeper ruleset for one. The helicopter may get old in long games but was a fun toy that you actually get to play with a bit during gameplay. I think it has a better theme and nice implementation of it. So I'm ready to like it a lot!

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
head to head pinball.. how would nudging work?
nudge as your opponent tries to make a shot
nudge the table to make it go out their outlane
tilt disabled?
who wins if you make your opponent tilt?
wont small nudges be able to let opponents curve the ball to drain SDTM?

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
That's harsh Invitro, I guess you are not a fan? :)
I am not. Actually, I remember there was just one guy here, can't remember his nick now, who wanted this 911 thingy so badly. LCA is way more better table for me. In every aspect. And when it comes to Premier there are just two tables I would like to see in TPA, Stargate and Big Hurt.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If the general opinion of 911 is that it sucks why did they pick it??

Because they were bombarded by daily requests on their Facebook page by the same three people.

In all honesty, I really like Teed Off and Cue Ball Wizard, so I might actually like this.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Because they were bombarded by daily requests on their Facebook page by the same three people.

It also looks like those same 3 people are just the same one guy. Those same 3 people are now "coincidentally" asking for TftC. Using the same "stick up a pic of table" tactic used for R911.

invitro

May 4, 2012
And when it comes to Premier there are just two tables I would like to see in TPA, Stargate and Big Hurt.

I'd love to see Stargate, like to see Big Hurt... and I'd personally would love to see Waterworld, Mario Andretti, and Barb Wire, as I've never played them. :) Probably Stargate is the only legitimately good one of these though.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I'd love to see Stargate, like to see Big Hurt... and I'd personally would love to see Waterworld, Mario Andretti, and Barb Wire, as I've never played them. :) Probably Stargate is the only legitimately good one of these though.

Water world is actually a pretty fun pin...
What I don't understand is why it's still an attraction at universal studios. I guess the stunt show became better than the movie it's based on :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
It also looks like those same 3 people are just the same one guy. Those same 3 people are now "coincidentally" asking for TftC. Using the same "stick up a pic of table" tactic used for R911.

Just got back from an opening of "meow wolf" - an art collective in Santa Fe. Can't even begin to explain it - but highly recommend that everyone should check it out if you find yourself in Santa Fe. - oh and they have a playable TFTC inside the exhibit.

https://meowwolf.com

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Apparently torture is legal in Buffalo?

Lmao!

I am going into this one with an open mind, though I am not sure how they will work in the standard pinball humor around people with life threatening injures getting rescued :p. I hope its fun. CBW is ok in my book, & LCA has great sounds and a unique layout.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014

In all honesty, I really like Teed Off and Cue Ball Wizard, so I might actually like this.
Well, if that's the case then maybe I should make FB account and start rooting fo Special Force and Radical.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Water world is actually a pretty fun pin...
What I don't understand is why it's still an attraction at universal studios. I guess the stunt show became better than the movie it's based on :)

Correct, that and the show is far too expensive to replace. I played the pin before, it's ok, but nothing special.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.