Android - Bug Restoring transactions... is not working...

Indus

Oct 24, 2014
Hello,

I have a big problem with the android version. After a system restore of my Archos Gamepad 2 tablet and a new installation of Pinball Arcade, the restoring transactions function is not working. When I start the game, I see the message "Restoring Transactions..." but nothing appens. I already bought the four pro tables seasons but I only have the demo versions :(

I had this problem since the previous version (The Phantom of the Opera). I have installed the latest version (v1.32.3) and I still have this problem.

Please help me, I bought a game that I cannot play :(

PS : Excuse-me if my english is not correct, I'm french

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Did you click the login button? It should let you access everything you have already purchased on another android device.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
You also need to ensure that you are logging onto the tablet with the same google account you used to purchase the Season Pass packs originally. If this isn't clear, visit wallet.google.com and review your purchase history.

I'm not claiming that this is what has happened to you, but you'd be surprised how many folks forget about this.

If you still have no luck, email support@pinballarcade.com and they'll help you out.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
You also need to ensure that you are logging onto the tablet with the same google account you used to purchase the Season Pass packs originally. If this isn't clear, visit wallet.google.com and review your purchase history.

I'm not claiming that this is what has happened to you, but you'd be surprised how many folks forget about this.

If you still have no luck, email support@pinballarcade.com and they'll help you out.

This is exactly what I was going to post. Make sure the email account that you used with your old device is the same one you are using now. You can find this by going to Settings->Accounts->google

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.