Rock Band 4 is official

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Can't agree with that. I have Rocksmith 2014 (and original), while yes it is great to learn how to play a real guitar, the truth of the matter is it is a steep learning curve. I have to pick the slowest, easiest sounding song just to even come close to picking out 50% of the notes, and even those are dumbed down. With RB and GH, even after having not played in a long time, I can pick any song and rock out on Medium while hitting around 97%, and if I feel up to the challenge I can do hard. It's an instant satisfaction. You have to work at getting remotely decent at guitar, where you can just have fun with RB.

I'm not very good and will never be very good at guitar my whole aspirations was to be able to play along with campfire versions of songs basically as easy as possible.

If you haven't ..check out Score Attack mode(most seems to miss this mode)..its the guitar hero mode in rocksmith 2014..and brings the gameyness to it ..set it on easy and I would recommend rhythm its not hard at all to play that way and is really fun to try and get streaks going etc.

I just found even on easy once Ya started playing real notes along with the songs..even just the core notes going back to buttons that play a wav of the note just not satisfying enough compared to really playing the song.
It is harder tho .and to get good takes more time then it does in Rockband..but sticking the rhythm and easy modes to songs its not as daunting as trying to learn lead and play songs note for note.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.