Round 3: Bobby King Interview???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Is this ever going to happen?? Jeff took questions for this way back at the start of summer and seeings today is the last day of summer i wondered what has happened to it?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The short version is that Bobby has been very busy and unavailable, and Jeff has recently moved across the country. So there has not been an opportunity for the interview to take place.

night

May 18, 2012
Bobby, fix the slowdown and stuttering issues on the older devices. Or give my money back.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
The short version is that Bobby has been very busy and unavailable, and Jeff has recently moved across the country. So there has not been an opportunity for the interview to take place.

Ok, surely they could of set an 1 hour aside sometime in the last 3 months to do this though, its not like its ever face to face its always over the phone!?

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Ok, surely they could of set an 1 hour aside sometime in the last 3 months to do this though, its not like its ever face to face its always over the phone!?

Really? Sometimes you just can't. Jeff isn't your employee, he just volunteers his time for you. Be a little grateful and a little less entitled.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
not sure what this interviews are so important: we already have many promises and "to be soon" tables predictions. i would prefer new patches to new interview.
and btw: i hear/read several interviews with B.King: every interviewer asks same questions to him and none asked directly: "when we'll get fixes to tables we already have?".

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
people we'll be more grateful when TPA's quality level will be more corresponding to the it's price of 2 high-budget blockbuster games with addons/dlc's

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Required reading before anyone else plays the "TPA is too expensive" card:

What Greed Won't Get You

this is absolutely irrelevant comparison, because if to argue that way then you must be grateful to every autosimulator creator no matter how worse it is, only because it include bugatti veyron in it and in real life it costs much more than most of RL pinball tables collections.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
This should be the new forum motto

This should become a forum rule not just a motto.

people we'll be more grateful when TPA's quality level will be more corresponding to the it's price of 2 high-budget blockbuster games with addons/dlc's

Last I checked high budget blockbuster games cost 60 $. Frankly I question your intelligence in joining a pinball arcade fans forum and not one of the posts I've read from you indicate that you are in fact a fan of the game but your idea of what the game should be instead.

Show me a copy of gta5 for 5 $ and I'll retract my statement.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Quote Originally post by VPalmer
Quote Originally Posted by Carl Spiby View Post
It's not an irrelevant comparison at all.
your arguments?

I invoke internet rule 14.

Timelord ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts