Scarface VP

karl

May 10, 2012
Do yourself a favor and try out the new original table Scarface - Balls of power from JPSALAS, hassanchop and rascal. It is fonny as fu.k (as Tony would have put it) It is free here: http://www.vpforums.org/

It is not often I laugh as hard as this while playing pinball. It has some wonderful cheesy disco music, a great rule set, that jpsalas touch and last but not least, Tony Fu..ing Montana ;)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Jpsalas = GOD.

Guess I'm not gonna get any work done today....

edit: This table is truly a work of art. If you're a scarface or a pinball fan you must play this.

Last edited:

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Got to try it out recently, and its well crafted though I don't care much for the movie. Wondering what other original tables JPsalas has done with Visual Pinball. :)

karl

May 10, 2012
atlantis1982, here is a few JP Originals you should try out: "Wrath of Olympus", "Priates: Wolves of the sea" and "JP's Spider-Man".

Here is a list of everything he has done for the Visual Pinball community so far. Pretty impressive. http://home.gethome.no/jpsalas/

Last edited:
N

netizen

It's a nice original table. many elements from big name real world machines. Definiely not a license you'd see adopted normally.
"Say hello to my little friend!!" - would be the best start message

too bad there is no scoring on the desktop version, kinda takes some of the challenge and interest to explore more once you have hit all the switches.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
It's a nice original table. many elements from big name real world machines. Definiely not a license you'd see adopted normally.
"Say hello to my little friend!!" - would be the best start message

too bad there is no scoring on the desktop version, kinda takes some of the challenge and interest to explore more once you have hit all the switches.

? The dmd shows the scoring just fine in the desktop version.

N

netizen

I installed it and I don;t get any score increases on the desktop version on my setup. The DMD just stays showing 0. I'll check it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.