Season 3 PS4

shoemakesmusic

Jan 23, 2014
So I just happened to turn on the PS4 just now and TPA was updating. Lo and behold season 3 is available. But, I can't download any of the tables. Anyone else having similar problems?

Spike Forehand

May 14, 2013
Yep. Just noticed it downloading something for TPA. Will check it out.

2.3 GB, so it's gotta be tables. Perhaps not available until tomorrow.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
2.23 GB update for The Pinball Arcade on PS4 in progress...will report back shortly with any observed changes/additions.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Gotta admit, Fish Tales and Black Rose look really good on the PS4. New lighting, I suppose?

PS4_21_22.jpg

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The Pinball Arcade (PS4) Version 01.02 Changelog :

- ESRB rating splash screen updated.
- PS4 Leaderboards are back online...still no Friends Leaderboard filter.
- Season Three section added to the main screen.
- Fish Tales and Black Rose assets now viewable, but not yet playable.
- 20 Season One custom ball skins added.
- Flipper control can now be changed in the Settings Menu by highlighting Flipper Control and pressing the X button on the controller to toggle configuration.
- Room Brightness and Flipper Control are now saved when you exit the game, however, the Room Brightness does not save on a per table basis.
- Pressing the Share button on the controller now pauses the game.
- Nudge bug on scripted tables fixed.
- Creases removed from playfield on Funhouse.
- Super Dog lamp art issue fixed on Funhouse.
- Ceramic ball skin added to Twilight Zone.
- 10 Billion changed to 10 Million on the big wheel on The Machine : Bride of Pin*Bot.
- Special lamp on the big wheel now illuminates on The Machine : Bride of Pin*Bot.
- Black shadow removed from playfield on Star Trek : The Next Generation.
- Draw order issue when ball rolls over the Boom Balloon lamp fixed on Cirqus Voltaire.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
So they made sure to push out new tables to buy, and not the patch to fix the sound they misconfigured at launch?

Seriously, it's been nearly FIVE-count 'em-FIVE months!! The PS4 version must be selling like crap-why the heck else would FS sit on such an obvious bug like this for nearly HALF A YEAR?????

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
So they made sure to push out new tables to buy, and not the patch to fix the sound they misconfigured at launch?

Business as usual for Farsight.
I won't even touch the PS4 version again until the sound is fixed. But they finally (after 2 years) fixed the Vita version and it is now great so I'll be playing the hell out of that version instead.
Maybe in another year and a half they'll fix the PS4 version.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The Pinball Arcade (PS4) Version 01.02 Changelog :

- ESRB rating splash screen updated.
- PS4 Leaderboards are back online...still no Friends Leaderboard filter.
- Season Three section added to the main screen.
- Fish Tales and Black Rose assets now viewable, but not yet playable.
- 20 Season One custom ball skins added.
- Flipper control can now be changed in the Settings Menu by highlighting Flipper Control and pressing the X button on the controller to toggle configuration.
- Room Brightness and Flipper Control are now saved when you exit the game, however, the Room Brightness does not save on a per table basis.
- Pressing the Share button on the controller now pauses the game.
- Nudge bug on scripted tables fixed.
- Creases removed from playfield on Funhouse.
- Super Dog lamp art issue fixed on Funhouse.
- Ceramic ball skin added to Twilight Zone.
- 10 Billion changed to 10 Million on the big wheel on The Machine : Bride of Pin*Bot.
- Special lamp on the big wheel now illuminates on The Machine : Bride of Pin*Bot.
- Black shadow removed from playfield on Star Trek : The Next Generation.
- Draw order issue when ball rolls over the Boom Balloon lamp fixed on Cirqus Voltaire.

Hey at least they did fix some things, It is hard (from what I've heard) to program and such while being bent over ny a certain company., Now it's freakin" August for S2? They aren't gonna be able to pay everyone off! But on the positive side the June release for 2 tables isn't a bad deal. Yes I have answered the question of the sound bug if you catch my drift. Well at least Rudy has his weiner back. Thanks PW. One more ? is Pro Mode fixed so it saves? We'll be right back after the next commercial to let you know. :D

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
How stupid of me to think that this would be available for PAL/Euro territories as well. The PS3/3D update hasn't even been released here yet.

Let's not forget the $44AUD it costs for a regular (not pro!) season :/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.