Senran Kagura Peach Ball

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I haven't given this a try yet, it's a bit pricey for what it is but it's interesting. Combining the sexy Japanese aspect of Senran Kagura with the silver ball is something I'm definitely looking forward to playing at some point in time.

there are only 2 tables at this time and both basically operate under the same pretense but they're interesting and visually a lot of fun.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I just heard about this the other day, I'm curious to hear opinions too if anyone has played it, but it seems simplistic, pricey, and a purchase I don't want to have to explain to the wife. ;)

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Think we've got a winner for the most bizarro pinball type game. Must have the same sort of origins as Princess Robot Bubblegum TV program in Grand Theft Auto.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
As a bona fide perv and pinball fanatic, I will in fact give my opinion once I have a copy of the game. It looks simplistic and I am disappointed in only 2 tables but I may be surprised.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
Think we've got a winner for the most bizarro pinball type game. Must have the same sort of origins as Princess Robot Bubblegum TV program in Grand Theft Auto.

This is a fairly good way to describe this game. It's actually not nearly as bad as the detractors say. It's not Momonga Pinball Adventures tier, it's actually kinda like Whoa Nellie on TPA, in that you kinda have to be a little ashamed to admit you like it.

The game play is a bit simplistic in that you can catch onto it in about 10 minutes and there's nothing there that pinball aficionados haven't seen before, except for hitting a silver ball against a girl's body and somehow her losing her clothing by hitting it. But that's Senran Kagura for you.

I wanted more content. I enjoy the tables I have but want a couple of more if I'm going to pay this kind of money for it. This should have been priced around $20-$25, not $40, so I am refunding on Steam and going to buy again when the price is lower. It's fun but not $40 fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.