Slow Play

N

netizen

With an integrated graphics like that i would suggest trying turning reflections off entirely to get more consistent gameplay.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
MSAA requires a lot of computational power.
I think your on board GPU prefers it to have MSAA off and PP on.

Last edited:

ronnijhof

Dec 19, 2013
today seams a little bit better the slow playing

but still not 100 %

i tried also afterburn to overclock the videocard is also a little bit better

i hope steam will resolve it better

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
After posting about TPA running slow at times I played for about an hour and it seemed to play better, so maybe some thing else was slowing the PC down a bit. I have tried playing with ball reflections off but the ball looks totally awful and unrealistic with a large grey/white patch, I think just a solid chrome (or grey) would look better. I will have to play around with different ball skins.

gamusino69

Sep 13, 2017
Me temo que el problema no esta en tu grafica...despues de poder ver el juego tanto en pc como en ps3 como en psvita...puedo decir con total seguridad de que el problema de todo el juego es la optimizacion de la bola en pantalla,por que yo los problemas los tengo con psvita...y a psvita no se le puede poner una grafica nueva ni mas memoria...en ps3 por lo que podido ver no existe el problema y en pc de momento no te sabria decir por que de dos ordenadores que tengo en los dos me esta funcionando bien todo....la pena es que ya hace mucho tiempo que este juego lo dejaron de lado los desarolladores y dudo que vayan a solucionar el problema que tiene su juego...

Disculpad el idioma,soy español :( .

google traslate in english...

I am afraid that the problem is not in your graphics ... after being able to see the game both in pc and in ps3 as in psvita ... I can say with total certainty that the problem of the whole game is the optimization of the ball on screen, because I have problems with psvita ... and psvita can not put a new graphic or more memory ... in ps3 so you could see there is no problem and in pc at the moment I would not know say because of two computers that I have in both of them is working well everything .... the penalty is that it has been a long time that this game was left by the developers and I doubt that they will solve the problem that has its game. ..

Sorry for the language, I'm Spanish :(.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Me temo que el problema no esta en tu grafica...despues de poder ver el juego tanto en pc como en ps3 como en psvita...puedo decir con total seguridad de que el problema de todo el juego es la optimizacion de la bola en pantalla,por que yo los problemas los tengo con psvita...y a psvita no se le puede poner una grafica nueva ni mas memoria...en ps3 por lo que podido ver no existe el problema y en pc de momento no te sabria decir por que de dos ordenadores que tengo en los dos me esta funcionando bien todo....la pena es que ya hace mucho tiempo que este juego lo dejaron de lado los desarolladores y dudo que vayan a solucionar el problema que tiene su juego...

Disculpad el idioma,soy español :( .

google traslate in english...

I am afraid that the problem is not in your graphics ... after being able to see the game both in pc and in ps3 as in psvita ... I can say with total certainty that the problem of the whole game is the optimization of the ball on screen, because I have problems with psvita ... and psvita can not put a new graphic or more memory ... in ps3 so you could see there is no problem and in pc at the moment I would not know say because of two computers that I have in both of them is working well everything .... the penalty is that it has been a long time that this game was left by the developers and I doubt that they will solve the problem that has its game. ..

Sorry for the language, I'm Spanish :(.

That's alright, and I welcome you to the forums. I can attest that graphics cards do play a role in both speed and DX11 capabilities. When I bought my GTX950 NVidia Card, I noticed a huge difference. Nowadays, a more than powerful enough card will hit for about $150 max. Since the PC is updated every 4-5 weeks, the problem occurs when new features mess up the old tables-even though they get much faster corrections due to Steam being more generous with allowing patches without fees and certification.

gamusino69

Sep 13, 2017
Todo lo que comentas no tiene sentido cuando en la consola psvita funciona exactamente igual que en muchos pcs....la psvita tiene un hardware cerrado y una compañia de videojuegos debe de saber optimizar su juego a las caracteristicas cerradas de una consola,ya sea psvita,ps3,xbox 360 o ps4....y este juego en la psvita no es jugable...

traslate for google in english...

Everything you comment does not make sense when in the psvita console works exactly the same as in many pcs .... psvita has a closed hardware and a video game company should know how to optimize your game to the closed features of a console, either psvita, ps3, xbox 360 or ps4 .... and this game in the psvita is not playable ...

Last edited:

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
I bought a new PC less than a year ago and it won't play DX11. SPA won't load and TPA in DX 11 is in real slow motion. DX9 seems to run fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.