360 - Bug Slowdown on head changes

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Wow, am I really the only one experiencing this? I get ball slow down on MM multiball as well, but it's really most noticeable on Bride of Pin-bot.
I've tried deleting everything and re-downloading. I've tried leaving my 360 off for an extended period of time. But nothing helps... Maybe it's time to get a cheap PS3. However, I'm hesitant since I really prefer the 360 controller over the PS3. I guess I'll just wait for the PC version and enjoy TPA on ipad3 until then. But seriously, does anybody else notice slowdown on multiball??

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
thanks for the "no", but i'm really hoping someone else out there might be experiencing this too, only so that I might be able to isolate what the problem is. Or I wish I knew someone with a 360 and TPA that I could compare it with.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
nope, don't get any of those symptoms on my XBOX...

if it helps, I'm on 1080p via HDMI to a 27" 3D Monitor, I don't use my TV for XBOX or PS3. I have the reference levels set to "expanded"...

Last edited:

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I'll check my TV settings again, but I'm pretty sure it's either the software or the console, as it only happens when there is more than one ball in play. Really puzzled by this...

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
It's the display settings. This happens to me too on HDMI/1080p but goes away on HDMI/720p. Happens whether or not multiball is active.

Xbox 360 (2nd Gen Arcade with 60gb hdd addon) connected through HDMI to an ISF-Calibrated 40" Sharp Aquos Quattron LED

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts