So when is Xbox 1 getting TPA?

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I guess MS's first set are those who promised to meet a certain deadline to introduce the program...

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
from what i heard, MS policy is: either release the game simultaneously on X1 and PS4, or you cant release it on X1. its ****ed up. you wont see TPA on X1 unless they change their ways.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
from what i heard, MS policy is: either release the game simultaneously on X1 and PS4, or you cant release it on X1. its ****ed up. you wont see TPA on X1 unless they change their ways.

Rumor is that TPA with season one slides in under the technicality that it was announced at E3 for the PS4 before MS announced their new indie policies. Here's a post from over on the PS4 sub forum about how the PS4 DLC will be delayed a month from now on.

Because of this: http://www.edge-online.com/news/ind...soft-must-drop-its-launch-parity-policy/#null

And specifically for TPA Season 2, because of this user report from the pinball show FarSight were at over the weekend (I think):

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarc...321?reply_comment_id=7353331&total_comments=7

Darrell Harding I asked very specifically about ps4 season 2 release and how it relates to microsofts dumb arse parity policy and the Farsight dude asked bobby king directly and he confirmed they couldn't release season2 on ps4 until 30 days after the xbox1 version of TPA came out which they expected in June kinda sux but at least he gave me a date to look forward to. If they waited until season 3 was complete then season 2 wouldn't be out until like September/October ish which would be a major uproar I would think. Hopefully it comes in July and not later as I think it should have been out at ps4 launch or soon after.
Like · March 31 at 4:16am

and this apparent confirmation by FS's FB guy:

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarc...?comment_id=7354513&offset=0&total_comments=7

The Pinball Arcade That wasn't our decision, it was a concession we had to make in order to release on Xbox One at all.
Like · Reply · 2 · March 31 at 1:19pm

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
Rumor is that TPA with season one slides in under the technicality that it was announced at E3 for the PS4 before MS announced their new indie policies. Here's a post from over on the PS4 sub forum about how the PS4 DLC will be delayed a month from now on.

ah ok, nice. well, i mean, 'sucks that its delayed a month on ps4. but good that xbox one owners are getting it. MS frigging sucks, man. i hope its not always going to be like that, it would be a shame considering PS4 has a bigger userbase (and prob more pinheads); so we have to suffer bc of MS's stupid policies... im cool with it tho, a month's not bad. a FS gotta do what a FS gotta do and its good that x1 owners are getting it finally after the whole 360 ordeal, they deff deserve it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.