Android - Bug Sometimes camera doesn't switch back to plunger view.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Sometimes when the ball goes back into the plunger lane, the camera doesn't switch the Plunger View and you are not able to replunge (is that even a word? :D )the ball. The only option is to quit and restart.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Sometimes when the ball goes back into the plunger lane, the camera doesn't switch the Plunger View and you are not able to replunge (is that even a word? :D )the ball. The only option is to quit and restart.

Hope theres a fix coming soon for this had it happen a few times already.

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
I had this happen as well, the call attendant option fixed this for me! After the waiting period the ball and camera moved to the plunger and I could continue the game

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
I had this happen as well, the call attendant option fixed this for me! After the waiting period the ball and camera moved to the plunger and I could continue the game

the "call attendant" option works to alleviate this bug only *sometimes*... most of the time you are stuck and have to restart!

Last edited:

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
the "call attendant" option works to alleviate this bug only *sometimes*... most of the time you are stuck and have to restart!

Oh that's annoying indeed, I've only had this happen once sofar! Even though there are quite a few bugs on this table I still enjoy it a lot :D

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Confirmed this happened (today in fact) on my SGS2, running ICS. It has also happened before as well. I can't replicate the conditions to make it happen either, which makes it hard to test for more detailed bug report.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts