iOS - Bug [SPA] Star Trek table crashes on iPad 4

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Instant Info in AC/DC still does not work - this is a pretty important feature of that table, since there's no other way to tell how many loops/ramps/targets you need to get to multiball without it. I hope this is not a big deal to fix, I am a little disappointed it wasn't in the bug fix update.

All in all, though, I am loving SPA on the iPad (air 1), it's awesome.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
With the recent bug fix update every time I try to purchase table pack 2 SPA instantly crashes and the app closes. Latest iOS on iPad 4.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Same problem for me. Tried to buy StarTrek/AC/DC/etc pack and it crashes every time. Deleted, re downloaded, same result.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Same here. The app crashes whenever I try to purchase a pack. Also, "restore purchases" returns a "failed" every time. (iPad mini 4, iOS 10.2)

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Once the update comes in, you guys are in for a treat - I don't think it has been stated enough what a masterpiece Star Trek is on iOS, the table is beautiful and rules so deep, and a really well balanced level of challenge (easier than real life so you can get close to captain's chair every other game or so, but not so easy that the adrenaline doesn't kick in). AC/DC is more challenging (closer to real life) and also a fantastic implementation, both have tons of replay value.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Same problem for me. Tried to buy StarTrek/AC/DC/etc pack and it crashes every time. Deleted, re downloaded, same result.

I can verify that it is possible to purchase table pack 1 and play AC/DC and Star Trek without crashing on iPad 4. I did notice some flipper collision issues resulting in one of the two balls resting on the left flipper pushed through the flipper on AC/DC. I page played a few games with no other issues. I think this is a game problem and not an IPad 4 issue.

Question/feature request for Stern Pinball Arcade
Does anyone know how to get multiple players in the SPA? For instance in TPA you can select the number of players but that option appear to be lacking.
Requesting the option to move the Launch/Extra button placement on the screen like TPA. It's sort of difficult to hit Punch it on Star Trek with hand placement for flipping on iPad.

I'm really looking forward to Ghostbusters.. hopefully it's the Pro/LE version. Is there any hope of getting Aerosmith and Batman 66?

Alnnewt

Jan 1, 2013
Stern Star Trek logo doesn't light up

@;Has anybody at Farsight addressed this bug? The Alpha Ramp, Star Trek emblem does not light up. I've reset the table, cycled my iPad off/on and the light will still not turn on. It's noticeable during the Prime Directive mode when all ramp and loop lights are lit up with blue.
---
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnRB7vdzz_fngZ4R31GiA94wUg9C6Q

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
@;Has anybody at Farsight addressed this bug? The Alpha Ramp, Star Trek emblem does not light up. I've reset the table, cycled my iPad off/on and the light will still not turn on. It's noticeable during the Prime Directive mode when all ramp and loop lights are lit up with blue.
---
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnRB7vdzz_fngZ4R31GiA94wUg9C6Q

I have noticed this too - the Alpha ramp insert never lights on iOS.

Alnnewt

Jan 1, 2013
Well another problem has arisen with Stern's Star Trek: the game will just blank out and return to the Home screen of my iPad. What kind of crap is this? I was playing Klingon 3, Vengeance multiball was in effect then "bloops" the game exits to my home screen. Is this what I am supposed to expect each time I play this table? This has happened 3 times so far. This isn't even to mention that when I play AC/DC, there is no DMD displayed nor any table sounds: just the effects of the flippers being activated and the rolling ball sound. If there are no updates addressing these problems, I highly doubt I will be purchasing any more tables.

Alnnewt

Jan 1, 2013
So far I have noticed the Alpha Ramp Star Trek emblem doesn't light up at all in any of the different mission modes. Also the fricking table blanks out during mid-play and returns to the main screen of the iPad duirng multiball: this has happened 3 times. If these issues don't get addressed, I highly doubt I will purchase any more tables. I also noticed the flippers are now super weak on Attack From Mars. It's like Farsight changed the flipper strength: I can barely get the ball back up to the multiplier rollovers. WTF?

Alnnewt

Jan 1, 2013
Well another problem has arisen with Stern's Star Trek: the game will just blank out and return to the Home screen of my iPad. What kind of crap is this? I was playing Klingon 3, Vengeance multiball was in effect then "bloops" the game exits to my home screen. Is this what I am supposed to expect each time I play this table? This has happened 3 times so far. This isn't even to mention that when I play AC/DC, there is no DMD displayed nor any table sounds: just the effects of the flippers being activated and the rolling ball sound. If there are no updates addressing these problems, I highly doubt I will be purchasing any more tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts