Spanish Eyes and Wild Card....

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Are available now. Just downloaded them.

The tables play nicely. The only 'bug' I can see is the chimes sound more Gottlieb than Williams.

Last edited:

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Hey dave, yeah tested both now at least 5 games each.

Forgot about Spanish Eyes' air behind the flippers, I have played this at PHOF, and still hate it vs. many others I would have expected LONG before this one.

Overall, OK 2 pack, but probably the worst of them so far by a lot for me, ticked off a tiny bit that some well known EMs got ignored yet again.

On the plus side, Season 7 still awesome, Pistol Poker and Banzai Run if true, pretty sexy season overall.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Are available now. Just downloaded them.

The tables play nicely. The only 'bug' I can see is the chimes sound more Gottlieb than Williams.

+2. I saw videos with these games on youtube and they definitely sounded different.

But they do look very sharp and have some tricky yet seemingly do-able goals. Got all of the standards-now going for the wizard goals.

SCAAMMM

Nov 6, 2013
The DMD display takes up too much of the screen in these new tables. Have to turn it off to play.

Come on, Farsight! This is basic stuff.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
The DMD display takes up too much of the screen in these new tables. Have to turn it off to play.

Come on, Farsight! This is basic stuff.

Disagree with you on this really, there isn't much of anything on the side of the tables anyways

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
I played them until the standard goals were finished. I like Wild Card overall, but it is nothing special for me. I really don't like Spanish Eyes. Maybe finish the wizard goals and never look at it again.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I just turn the DMD off :cool:great tables having a lot of fun. taking a a break from GT Sport and NFS Payback !!!! this season has been so well balanced , and I just bought on the black Friday sale from XBOX Injustice 2 complete and Witcher 3 complete for $110 au . great day and now all the weekend sport !!! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your families !!!! :cool:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
DX11? And even if there is little on the side, except the ball, so what? should still be able to see all table. all the time.

Yes DX 11 on PC, the recent EM tables don't even have DMD displays btw they have mechanical reels, not sure what is happening on your end, played a few of the other tables and never had the score display appear over the table on any of them.

Members online

Members online