Spell DOUBLE?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Can I get a little help on this? Everytime I get to that round, I hit the corner pocket in very little time (trap, transfer to right flipper then hit it), about 3-4 seconds, but as soon as I do, the table says times up? How do you complete and finish this round? I thought you hit the pocket, then the ramp to spell it, but it doesn't give me time to do so.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Every time the game ends it automatically adds a letter, up to DOUBL. Then all you have to do is hit that one side pocket shot for the E. Otherwise you have to hit a ton of shots in a row, or get to the mode multiple times to lite all letters.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
The letters carry over from game to game, except for the E, and you are spotted a letter every game as long as you don't quit out of the table. Lose five quick games, start the DOUBLE round then make the corner pocket.

I just now got lucky and snagged it while in Pool Ball Mania which is about the only way I can hit that corner pocket. Then I got the billion and am now sitting on 1.8B and like 3 extra balls. I don't think I want to go on though :/

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Got the goal from losing the quick five games then sinking the double. Thanks for the sweet cheat!

Members online

Members online