Bug Starship Troopers Arm-Nukes-Hole

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Since we don't have a specific forum for this table, I post it in here. This is not really a bug, but probably not working as intended. When the ball is in the Arm-Nukes-Hole on the left side, the following can happen: The ball is pushed out, lands on the top flipper, bounces against the 2 slingshots left and right and lands in the Arm-Nukes-Hole again. This can be repeated quite often then, I managed to collect several Lieutenant rewards before the ball finally took a different angle and didn't land in the hole again.

Happened on Android as well as on PC.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Happened to me a couple on ios - but I will say that it doesn't happen every single time - I would say maybe a 20% chance of it happening. More play time needed. Are you suggesting they randomize/ vary the kick out in an update?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Happened to me a couple on ios - but I will say that it doesn't happen every single time - I would say maybe a 20% chance of it happening. More play time needed. Are you suggesting they randomize/ vary the kick out in an update?

Yes to all of that. Chances seems to be higher the ball returns to the hole, if it already did once, which makes this quite exploitable.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

I haven't really found this to be an issue on iOS. It leads to trouble more than it heads back to the nukes hole.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I haven't really found this to be an issue on iOS. It leads to trouble more than it heads back to the nukes hole.

I agree, of the many times I have landed in the hole, about half I let it bounce around and see what happens...only once did it exploit and a few times was more trouble than it was worth to see if it would happen.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Well, I had it once happening about 30 or 40 times in a row. I didn't count, but I got several Lieutenant rank awards. I don't see it as a major issue, as I already mentioned in the first posting. But it could use some improvement.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.