Still hasn't updated yet

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
From the FB page, it seemed like the Amazon update was running on schedule, but so far I haven't been given a prompt for this month's update yet

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
It's showing that the update is live and can be viewed online.

https://www.amazon.com/FarSight-Studios-Pinball-Arcade/dp/B0084HDG8Y

Latest Updates
What's new in version 2.01.0
Eight Ball Deluxe Pinball Table added to the Pinball Arcade!

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
The Gladiators update for Kindle should be out sometime in the next few days, we have submitted it to Amazon and are waiting for them to release the update. Master of Time is still being worked on, and will be out for Android/Kindle devices as soon as we have it ready.

Sorry it's taking so long to get Master of Time to you guys, we're still getting people back from the holidays. Most of us are back now though, so hopefully we'll have it ready soon!

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
As of about 20 minutes ago the Gladiators update should be released for Amazon and Ouya devices. It might take a bit for Amazon to send the update to everyone, but it is officially out now.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
still nothing over here. any word about the Stern app?

Were working on implementing cross purchases and addressing some compatibility issues. Were also taking the time to address some other additional bugs that are being brought up by the beta test group.

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
So, the newest update has yet to go through, and still no new Doctor Who. I'm kind of really getting upset that it seems like the updates are a month behind. Seriously, what gives?!

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
This is really unacceptable. Come on guys. I would really like to play Swords of Fury in the not too distant future

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
This is really unacceptable. Come on guys. I would really like to play Swords of Fury in the not too distant future

Were showing Swords of Fury as released and we are tracking sales. Are you on the latest version? What is the latest table in your version?

Members online

Members online