Suggestion: make bugs sticky

c-dub

Feb 28, 2012
Do you think it might be a good idea to make bug reports sticky by default, and then unstickyerise them when they are fixed? It might help cut down on duplicate bug reports (which I've seen several of).

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
or make a BUG LIST that is updated regularly similar to my "General Request List" Thread and make that a sticky... But someone needs to manage that list and I'm recently kind of caught up with RL stuff...

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'd like to stay away from making too many things sticky, and given the number of bugs I think it would be too much.

If you see a duplicate thread, just use the "report post" feature and mention that it's a duplicate, and the threads will be merged.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
^ How about a Tips/Strategy topic stickied to each table specific area? It seems that we could bounce ideas off of each other that much easier.

c-dub

Feb 28, 2012
I'd like to stay away from making too many things sticky, and given the number of bugs I think it would be too much.

If you see a duplicate thread, just use the "report post" feature and mention that it's a duplicate, and the threads will be merged.

Fair enough. I'll try to do that in the future. (The problem with the current situation, though, is that it's sometimes tricky to find the previous thread, which is kinda what my suggestion was supposed to help with.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.