Superdan's official start, update, and results for May 3rd, 2015 ScoreGoal Tourney

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
C level has 3 more hours, B level 4, and A level 5 hours left. Giving away pinballs and FS tourney is a week long. Come play.

Last edited:

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
C level 1 more hour,
B level 2 more hours,
A level 3 more hours,
Tourney is still wide open. Still got time to play and post. Don't make it easy on the few that post, get in.
Got it pinballwiz45b, Ty!

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
C level has 24
Min left and is wide open.
Just scored 2.5M in 9 min. Still got time to play and be on top. Just sayin!

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
C level is closed, B level has 1 hour left, A level has 2 hours left.
No posts in C level. Wide open for next tourney.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
A level is closed and tournament is over...
Tournament post-blog: I changed the time earlier to accommodate more players, evidently not successfully. Farsight week long tourney may play a part, but I played and completed the C level goal in 9 minutes, and I'm not a top player. As far as I know, this is the only tournament that has mailed out free gifts. So we will see what happens next month, I may make the tourney a 24-hour tourney. We will see what next month's numbers bring. A and B levels are wide open, pinballwiz45b wins a free chrome-steel pinball and is on top with 40 points at the moment. See you next month, June 7th. Cheers

Last edited:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I never noticed that this was going on yesterday. I doubt much of anyone saw the edits to the top post without any other reminders beforehand.

But also, to be honest, fastest in real time to a score goal isn't all that compelling as a format. It's not really a 6 or 12 hour event if it can be won in the first few minutes. Ranking depends more on being the first to start playing than on the actual gameplay. I like the idea of score goal play, which certainly distinguishes from the Farsight and TotM tournaments, but it could really use some way to get free of the tight tie to real world scheduling. I'm not sure how to do that, though.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah I missed it.
But I was pretty knocked out from a cold whilst this was going on so I wouldn't been able to enter anyways :(

Good imitative anyhow superdan, much appreciated :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts