Table #52 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I always thought Police Force was largely carried by its "animal cops" theme and art.

Bad Cats has AWFUL art.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Mousin' Around is far superior to Bad Cats. I used to have this bias in my head that Bally was the 2nd tier of Williams (many many years ago) and that fed into my confusion as to which was the preferable machine. As soon as j put my hands on a Mousin' 2 years back, there was no confusion any longer!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Bad cats has great art and a fun backbox. The sound package is either love or hate for most people (I love it). It is a one shot game (if you are going for a high score) with no Multiball, but I always enjoy playing it. It would be an awful tournement pin with its rule set. But I can enjoy a pin without it being a good tournement table. Lots of fun pins from this era. It would be nice to get a bunch of them this season.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm always thinking that Bad Cats is basically Cyclone rewritten for higher scoring.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I used to have this bias in my head that Bally was the 2nd tier of Williams

I dunno, this seems pretty accurate for the pre-merger Bally era. Many of these tables have their fans of course. I haven't played many of them much (thankfully, Williams ruled my town when I was a teen), but Escape from the Lost World was (probably) my favorite machine in 1988.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Not yet, it's only oficially confirmed when Farsight posts about it on Facebook. We can still discuss it!

I remember I used to play it back in my old hometown, an arcade had the table along with Operation Thunder and Popeye Saves the Earth. It was a very large place, and you could always hear the elephants making noise in Dhalsim's stage in the Street Fighter II machines from far away. Those were good times.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Actually the rule for closing a thread is there being definitive proof said table is next. That means either a photo from FarSight, or a link to something like achievements on Steam. In this case, I'm closing it due to the fact it is now in beta on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts