Table of the Week Club...Week 14: CUE BALL WIZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Do you think it's better to ignore getting extra balls to avoid possibility of drains for the tourney...or go for them for skill shot plunge in CBW?

I like to go for the horse shoe extra ball, but I find the wagon wheel target above the right inlane/outlane post too tricky and too dangerous to shoot for. Not worth a mere five million to me, but if I pick it up accidentally I'll take it.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Do you think it's better to ignore getting extra balls to avoid possibility of drains for the tourney...or go for them for skill shot plunge in CBW?

Probably not worth it at all. You'll end up tilting away most extra balls anyway as to avoiding activating multiballs or good modes upon plunging extra ball. And although I find horse shoe an easy shot it's just as easy as shoting the ramp instead or more or less a bank shot, which is worth more as a single shot in the long run anyway

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Maybe I'll have a quick game tonight. But, I'm done with this table, so it is likely to be a very quick visit. I need to get those wizard goals Jack*Bot.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
You sure need that shot

I picture this voice sample being looped over and over for Big Shot. It could be the music.

Just replied to myself. That's how I roll. Maybe it's because I'm the only one still having this conversation?

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
So...is there no strategy? I played a bunch of games last night, and just let things happen. I'm more concerned with collecting wizard goals at the moment, but the table progression just seems like a war of attrition. Also took me forever to realize you are trying to put out the lights of P-O-O-L by having the ball roll over lit lanes, which is unlike any table I'm used to! Should probably figure out what unlighting all four actual gets me, but I haven't been paying attention.

f2k makes you turn the lane lights off instead of on.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION], should we sticky the tables in the current tourney block so folks who come in late know which ones they should be focusing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts