Table Pack #55 Speculation (October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Since Dr.Who was confirmed by the Farsight twitch stream for Eight Ball Deluxe, I figured to start off the next one...

Now this time of year has always been interesting,because Farsight has released "horror" themed tables around this time of year. Since the FS guys said in their last stream that Pinball After Dark might not be needed because they might be able to rate the DLC separately from the main game - that opens up the door for Tales From The Crypt.

TFTC is a good table,and it fits right in with what we know. I'd like for that to be my choice.

While I do have some interest in Nightmare On Elm Street,I think the licensing prevents that from happening.

And if we get neither one of those? What's left?

Personally,I like rehtroboi40's idea of a dual SS Sorcerer/Devil's Dare pack. But I don't think that will happen.

That leaves us with tables like Genesis & Bone Busters. Can you say ugh?
Anyway,speculate away!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well, I'd like to see TFTC, but I also don't see why it has to be a spooky/horror-themed table, mmkay?

Can we just have The Shadow and be done with it? (And that's got a huge picture of Alec Baldwin on the backglass - scary enough for y'all?!)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Devils Dare
Medusa
Grand Lizard
TFTC
Freddy
Bone Busters

are all possibility, but i would hope its either Freddy or TFTC

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well, I'd like to see TFTC, but I also don't see why it has to be a spooky/horror-themed table, mmkay?

Can we just have The Shadow and be done with it? (And that's got a huge picture of Alec Baldwin on the backglass - scary enough for y'all?!)

I completely agree but I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Data East and Gottlieb are nice and all, but I'd rather have another Bally or Williams table. Unless it's Rocky & Bullwinkle!

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Said it before, but I'll say it again in this thread: Americas Most Haunted. If Visual pinball can do it with the blessing of Spooky pinball, why not Farsight?

They would get that license at a good deal, I'm almost certain of it. Charlie & Co appear to be great people.

But I am obliged to say Medusa also, since it is from 1981. Eight ball Deluxe only got my thirst up for more of those.

Or how about a murder mystery at sea. Involving some fiendish mermaids ;)

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
For the October table, I hope it's TFTC. Played that game quite a bit back in the day and I can just hear that laugh right now. I loved playing Time Machine when it was first released. I played it a lot and wish it could make an appearance on TPA. It's a pretty simple table, but it is a real fun table to play in my opinion and with the bells and sounds almost has a mechanical sense to it.

Last edited:

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Said it before, but I'll say it again in this thread: Americas Most Haunted. If Visual pinball can do it with the blessing of Spooky pinball, why not Farsight?

They would get that license at a good deal, I'm almost certain of it. Charlie & Co appear to be great people.

But I am obliged to say Medusa also, since it is from 1981. Eight ball Deluxe only got my thirst up for more of those.

Or how about a murder mystery at sea. Involving some fiendish mermaids ;)

I think America's Most Haunted would be fantastic - I hope they can make that work, I had a chance to play one on location and it's a very cool feature-rich game. Rob Zombie would be great as well if we are talking about current horror-themed tables.

I would not be surprised if the legal side of the deal with Stern prohibits FarSight from implementing tables that are actively being marketed by "still in business" competitors...

karl

May 10, 2012
I think America's Most Haunted would be fantastic - I hope they can make that work, I had a chance to play one on location and it's a very cool feature-rich game. Rob Zombie would be great as well if we are talking about current horror-themed tables.

I would not be surprised if the legal side of the deal with Stern prohibits FarSight from implementing tables that are actively being marketed by "still in business" competitors...

I certainly hope that Stern does not have that kind of power over the main Pinball Arcade app or they better give them The Walking dead for Halloween instead ;)

akrasia

Jul 7, 2016
Transporter is fun table. Not Holloween spooky but the back glass art has some elements of terror. No license is a plus.

America's Most Haunted would be fantastic. Small newer company, solid game; including a table from a company outside the same big ones would fit nicely in the preservation/historical aspects of the Farsight mission.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Probably gonna be a dreaded Premier lol :p Devils Dare would be best imo but they could do Bone Busters or even Freddy.

I like the Transporter and Americas Most Haunted suggestions

in another thread someone mentioned Mephisto
293754bdc25f6b0d3cfa0920a9c137d80e63c8dd.jpg

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4077&picno=56689

looks like the perfect Halloween game and would be cool to see an obscure machine digitally immortalized

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I love the Americas Most Haunted idea. What kind of system does that run? Can FS emulate it? It's a fun pin with plenty to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.