Table Pack #65 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Because the last one was easy enough to quickly decode.

Bally or Gottlieb, since Firepower II is almost a guarantee for July, and I haven't seen back to back table packs by the same manufacturer. Thoughts?

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Well, with the major disappointment for me of the next month's table not being Fathom, how bout Bally's Fathom :p Oh, and apologies to PinballWiz45b for making people think in his Twitch stream that Fathom was the next table, at least I didn't spoil the hint in the end.:cool: If they do go Gottlieb kind of hoping for Joker Poker or maybe they would get the Alvin G. & Co. Mystery Castle somehow, otherwise my standing order for the older Stern Electronics tables like Seawitch or Quicksilver.

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I WAS TOLD WE WOULD GET EMBRYON THIS SEASON.

Am I wrong or was the losing vote still getting implemented? I thought we were just voting on which table was made first.

I hate everyone who voted for Paragon.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I WAS TOLD WE WOULD GET EMBRYON THIS SEASON.

Am I wrong or was the losing vote still getting implemented? I thought we were just voting on which table was made first.

I hate everyone who voted for Paragon.

Most tables that were polled so far made it in TPA, even though they didn't win. Exceptions include the classic Stern games.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The Shadow, because I already said I'd keep saying until it happened and I meant it.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
most times I don`t care what table they toss our way , but I have been dreaming of Medusa !!! can only hope !!! :cool:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Now that we've got glo-balls, I'd be interested in Viper Night Drivin'. though that would be more likely in SPA instead.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Fathom, Mystery Castle, Medusa, Sorcerer or anything like that would be cool with me.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Its has to be something massive right, as at this point in time season 7 is a stinker so yeah something like....

The Shadow
Independence day
Johnny Mnemonic

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Somebody said in another thread that somebody posted prior to the newsletter that the next table will either be Firepower 2, World Cup Soccer, or Fathom. Since Firepower 2 is such a random table (and he was actually correct), I'm thinking that Farsight somehow managed to get the rights to do World Cup Soccer and that will be next.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Best thing about Season 7 so far has been the glow balls..I can actually see what I'm doing in the dark now :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m thinking , FIFA changed the mug at the top , there is a World Cup in Russia next year , maybe yeh maybe they FIFA might let Farsight do the table :cool: enjoy yourselves tomorrow 4th July !!!! :cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
...with the right amount of money, everything is possible at FIFA ... even a World Cup in Qatar. :)

kane11

Aug 26, 2012
Its has to be something massive right, as at this point in time season 7 is a stinker so yeah something like....

The Shadow
Independence day
Johnny Mnemonic

I like you already lettuce, and i hope for Johnny, and The shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts