Table pack #7, when do we start complaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
When do we start complaining that there is no announced release date?

Or that the pack isn't released yet?

I'd really like to start complaining about something, but would like follow proper etiquette.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Too early yet. As you are iPad like me, the proper time to complain about DLC 7 being late can not start until the second week of November. Until then you you will just have to complain about how bad shake nudging works. :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
DLC Tables Pack #7 isn't scheduled to be released until early November beginning with Android and iOS.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Android and iOS???!!! Why do they always get it first??? Don't they realize consoles are more popular!!! Where's my Twilight Zone I paid for!!! Where's my Star Trek I paid for!!! Why do I have to always rebuy an old table just to get the new one!!! One Star until Taxi is released!!! Oh wait.

Yeah, I'm done with FB.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just be happy that the reason it's not out yet is because they're squashing bugs. It won't be much longer though.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I see no reason why we can't start complaining now

*throws chair through monitor and spills coffee all over the carpet*

That'll learn them!

But seriously, maybe they've realised it makes more sense to set prospective dlc dates so then if they pass earlier than expected they look like a bonus? I mean we got Elvira and the Party Monsters sooner than we expected, so maybe they're just keeping their traps shut in case they have to go through another round of beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts