tables lost

leuxino

Nov 9, 2015
Hi

is there a fix to restore my tables properly purchased and lost after an app re-installing?

This issue happened on my same device where i previously played. after delete/reinstalling, i lost the tables for 1,2,3 and 4 seasons.
So my mail match properly with the playstore / purchase, tried uninstalled again but still doesn't work. No option on app to restore, and also the support doesn't reply to my mails..

any solution?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi

is there a fix to restore my tables properly purchased and lost after an app re-installing?

This issue happened on my same device where i previously played. after delete/reinstalling, i lost the tables for 1,2,3 and 4 seasons.
So my mail match properly with the playstore / purchase, tried uninstalled again but still doesn't work. No option on app to restore, and also the support doesn't reply to my mails..

any solution?

Two things you can try it to Log in with your FarSight Account and to Turn on your Google Play service. Both are handled from the main menu.

leuxino

Nov 9, 2015
Already tried when I reinstalled... after installed i log in with my Google play account and then using my Farsight credentials... still doesn't work.. damn.. i believe my money are gone :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts