Thank You FarSight!

Jim

Mar 23, 2013
Okay so I just updated to 2.13 the other night, and I notice that two of my biggest complaints have been FIXED!

- The camera zooming in on table elements even when the camera was locked is now corrected so that the camera stays still when it is locked.
- The camera views are now saved correctly from table to table, so I no longer have to set the camera back the way I want it on each table every time.

These two fixes alone make the game so much more user friendly and fun. My jaw almost hit the floor when I was playing CV and for the first time since I bought the game, I entered ringmaster mode and the camera didn't zoom in on his face. I was so happy I ended up playing the best game of my life.

Thank you FarSight (and to whoever fixed these things specifically). You made the game much better for me. And just when I was starting to lose hope, you managed to surprise me.

--Jim

Last edited:
N

netizen

Just as an FYI, it is a switchable effect under options titled event camera. For some tables you might want to turn this back on. I find that on STTNG the cannons aren't quite the same without it.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
- The camera zooming in on table elements even when the camera was locked is now corrected so that the camera stays still when it is locked.
- The camera views are now saved correctly from table to table, so I no longer have to set the camera back the way I want it on each table every time.

Yep, good improvements. On BoP, without the camera zoom on the woman face, it's a fireworks now!

Thank you FarSight (and to whoever fixed these things specifically). You made the game much better for me. And just when I was starting to lose hope, you managed to surprise me.

I will say that when FS will finally fix the 1-frame HDR lighting lag in 1080i/p (if they fix it one day... I begin to lose hope actually) .

But if this day comes, I could say that TPA will be close from perfection.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts