The 12 Days of Christmas:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Day 1: A partridge in a pear tree! "Great PS4 news for the first day of Christmas! The digital version will be available for download on PSN Dec. 17th in north America and 18th for SCEE regions. The retail PS4 version of pinball arcade is available online now at Amazon http://tinyurl.com/jvzqacx and will soon be on shelves at Gamestop, Toys 'R' Us and other retailers in North America!"

Day 2: Two turtle doves! "Day two! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, and we have some great news for our Mac users! The Mac Steam version will be available for download beginning tomorrow!"

Day 3: Three French Hens! "We have some great news for day three! We will be implementing a new and improved interface that will greatly improve the user experience in 2014! Check out these early mockups." https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.668564769831253.1073741850.255539697800431&type=1

Day 4: 4 Calling Birds! "Day four! Pinball Arcade has just been released on PS4 and is available for download now with Tales of the Arabian Nights for free. It's the most realistic pinball yet and we have the 9.0 review from IGN to back it up!" https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...cade/cid=UP2058-CUSA00081_00-HDDBOOTPBA000001

Day 5: Fiiiiiiiive Goollldenn Riiiiiiiiinnggss!!! "With the recent release of Pinball Arcade on PS4, we have been getting a number of great reviews!

GamerHub (9) http://tinyurl.com/PBAReview1
PSNation (8.5) http://tinyurl.com/PBAReview2
Gaikoku Gamers (BUY) Gamers http://tinyurl.com/PBAReview4

Starting today through the 25th we will be randomly selecting people to win voucher codes for PS4, PS3, Vita, or Steam. All you have to do to enter is share or retweet this post. We will be starting the contest over each day with a different prize! For today, we will be giving away 10 vouchers for the first pack of tables on the platform chosen by the winners. Winners will be chosen tomorrow before the next post." https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade

Day 6: 6 Geese-a-Laying! "It's Day Six of "Pinball Arcade's 12 Days of Christmas"!! Want to get in on our Days of Giveaways? Share and Like on Facebook, or Retweet on Twitter! Today, we're proud to announce our Holiday Tournament! On mobile devices, this takes the form of a Timed Tournament, and on PSN it will be a standard High Scoring Tournament. Both Tournaments will be running until the 26th of December at 12 GMT! Get playing and get those scores up! Tomorrow, we'll be giving away PS3/Vita codes for Table Pack 11: Dr Dude™ and Firepower™. Share and Like on Facebook or Retweet on Twitter for a chance to win!!

Day 7: 7 Swans-a Swimming! "It's Day Seven of "Pinball Arcade's 12 Days of Christmas"! Want to get in on our Days of Giveaways? Share and Like on Facebook, or Retweet on Twitter! Today we're proud to finally release Fish Tales™ and kick off Season 3! Fish Tales™ is now available on iOS, Mac, Steam, Google Play, Amazon, and Ouya!"

Day 8: 8 Maids-a-Milking! "It's Day Eight of "Pinball Arcade's 12 Days of Christmas"! Want to get in on our Days of Giveaways? Share and Like on Facebook, or Retweet on Twitter! Today, we wanted to talk a little bit about our new action game, Orbals! In Orbals, your world has been rudely disturbed by a deranged space pirate. It's your mission to control your team of characters around tricky 3D levels by solving puzzles and defeating nasty enemies. We'll be releasing the first 30 free-to-play levels in early 2014! We're currently looking for people to help us beta test next month, so if you're interested please sign up at orbals.com

Be sure to visit our Orbals Facebook Page, as well! https://www.facebook.com/OrbalsGame"

Day 9: 9 Ladies Dancing! "We are in the process of designing a challenge mode within the game to go head to head with a player of your choice. Opponents scores will be displayed on-screen to let you know if you have fallen behind or how much of a lead you have. The concept is still undergoing design, but we can guarantee an intense interactive experience to come in Pinball Arcade."

Day 10: 10 Lords-a-Leaping! "Prepare yourself Linux users! We are proud to announce that Farsight Studios has begun working on the Steam Linux version of Pinball Arcade!"

Day 11: 11 Pipers Piping! "Time to get excited pinball fans! There are a number of tables we haven't been able to bring to Pinball Arcade because of some explicit themes. We are working on a 'Pinball After Dark' app with more mature themed tables. The new app will also include the online head to head feature to keep things exciting in 2014!"

Day 12: 12 Drummers Drumming! "Merry Christmas!"

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I saw they mentioned this on Facebook today. I'm sure some upcoming pins will be revealed. Maybe even an upcoming kickstarter if we are lucky.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I don't know if we'll see table announcements, they have stuck to the monthly announcements for a while now. Maybe a hint or two.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I wouldn't get overly excited for anyone newer to the forums...much of it is videos and screenshots (gameplay and behind the scenes stuff), link to a review, system news update. The more significant announcements were probably the classic Bally poll coming soon, the announcement that they had a new publisher for x360(that announcement was a bust) and prizes for winners of the first tournament (bit not what the prize would be). It is very cool but it might be somewhat underwhelming if you're expecting nothing but table announcements, and kickstarrer news.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
11 days til christmas why are there 12? good'ol farsight day late and a dollar short...thats why theres kickstarter. :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Don't forget to include today as one of those days Skill. What you did was add the numbers, which effectively exludes today as part of the addition. Try this instead. Walk up to a calendar and count to 12 starting with today, Sat. the 14. All will be well.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I think it's song time.

On the first day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

A new way to spend my money!

On the second day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Two great Steam engines
and a new way to spend my money!

On the third day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Three menus
Two great Steam engines
And a new way to spend my money!

On the fourth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam engines
And some money spent anew. Way.

On the fifth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Fiiiiive gold reviewwwwws
Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam engines

On the sixth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Six players playing
Fiiiiiive gold reviewwwwwwws
Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam engines

On the seventh day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Seven flapping fishies
Six players playing
Fiiiive gold reviewwwws
Four PS4s
Three agh, huh
I forgot the lyrics

On the eighth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Eight new Orbals cubes
Seven flapping fishies
Six players playing
Fiiiive gold reviewwwws
Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam engines

On the ninth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Nine hacks a-hacking
Eight new Orbals cubes
Six players playing
That was out of order
Fiiiive gold reviewwwwws
Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam engines

(pitch change)

On the tenth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Ten penguins sliding
Nine hacks a-hacking
Eight new Orbals cubes
Seven flapping fishies
Six players playing
Fiiiiive gold reviewwwwwws
Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam Engines

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
right 14th +12 ? so yesterday was the first day wich should have been filled today. Today is the 2nd day and we just got day 1.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
right 14th +12 ? so yesterday was the first day wich should have been filled today. Today is the 2nd day and we just got day 1.

I can see I'm going to have to try this again. Walk up to a calendar. Point to today, the 14th and say outloud "1". Then continue to count up while pointing to the next day, all the way until you get to "12". Then look at what day you land on.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The true 12 days of Christmas don't start until Christmas Day and ends on three kings day so I wouldn't get worked up about when farsight does their version of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.