PS3 - Request The Addams Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Hi! to all,

Do any of you know if there's ever been any mention of the classic "The Addams Family" pinball table coming to Pinball Arcade on the PS3?

Surely as one of the best selling (and most popular) pinball machines of all time it should be a total no brainer for FarSight.

Thanks! in advance for any info/feedback, much appreciated, cheers!:)

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
It's been mentioned, argued, discussed, etc. I'm not entirely sure why no mention of it from FarSight hasn't been made, but from what was said in the past....it's a license issue. Also something about Raul Julia's (Gomez) family not wanting anyone to use his likeness in any way. I'm sure FarSight knows that Addams Family is a HUGE request from the fans and is working on a response in the future. If this was to ever come to fruition, then expect a kickstarter that may even meet its goal much faster than both TZ and STTNG.

Again, I don't know if anything I just told you is true, but I have heard some things from our members in the past that may be more knowledgeable than I am. We all want Addams Family table! Trust me! :D

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I agree with rafie. But Farsights silence about adams f does not have to say they are not trying to solve the licenses problems.

I think they are trying. And i hope it will work at the end.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Maybe do a little searching before you post again? TAF is an impossibility.

"Impossibility" really? as for searching I've had a brief look online, but, just thought I'd ask the question here on these forums because I thought it would be the best place to get an answer from people that may know the in's & out's of it all.

I only signed up to this site a day or two ago and don't know what's been mentioned/asked in regard to The Addams Family table before, anyway if it really is not possible then that's real shame and disappointment for sure whatever the reason(s).:(

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I think someone from FS said that their first inquiry went nowhere but that they'd keep trying.

And people, please chill. Try posting like you're sitting in a pub relaxing with a frosty one. Not drunk out of your mind, just relaxing and chit chatting. If some guy sat on your buddy's bar stool while your buddy was in the can, you wouldn't tear him a new one. You'd just say "Oh, sorry dude but my buddy is in the can and that's his stool."

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
"Impossibility" really? as for searching I've had a brief look online, but, just thought I'd ask the question here on these forums because I thought it would be the best place to get an answer from people that may know the in's & out's of it all.

I only signed up to this site a day or two ago and don't know what's been mentioned/asked in regard to The Addams Family table before, anyway if it really is not possible then that's real shame and disappointment for sure whatever the reason(s).:(

I'm going to explain it for yot in simple terms. One of the parties involved needs to give their approval to FS so they can figure out how much a kickstarter would be. Said party refuses to speak to FS. So that's why it's impossible.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
best option for TAF is visual pinball on PC. Free program but unsure if AJ's site is still open. pinball database should have roms for download if AJ hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts